JETS preseason schedule released

visajets

visa: Were you one of those guys who had season tickets because your Dad/Uncle/cousin had tix back at Shea/Old Meadowlands? I love ecurb calling out the people who had those tickets as he is going to be the same person in 20 years (If he can afford it).

I would only be the same guy if I bail out and then go out of my way to tell others how stupid their decision was.

There is your first mistake...

It is not an investment, it is a luxury expense.

I got news for you. Theres ALOT more luxury out there that can be had for that money. Pocono homes, beach condos, luxury or classic automobiles, the list is endless and at least you would own a material object that you could easily sell. That PSL is money pit and you know it.

Add in the yearly ticket cost,parking fees,concessions and tailgating say for 20 years and my answer is yes indeed.

And if my Aunt was a man she would be my uncle.

Last year you could fork over a couple grand and enjoy the new stadium RIGHT NOW... once again you are trying to view this as an investment... it is a luxury expense... the examples you gave were all investments and do not compare anyways because I could not enjoy them last year for the same price as JETS tickets.

At least your true colors are showing on this little campaign to prove how bad of an idea it was for the 10's of thousands of people to buy tickets.

Really where or how you watch the game doesn't matter... but I am not going to bash you if you blow $4,000 on a new home theater. Just as you should not attack people who are enjoying their stupid expensive PSL seats.

And if my Aunt was a man she would be my uncle.

Last year you could fork over a couple grand and enjoy the new stadium RIGHT NOW... once again you are trying to view this as an investment... it is a luxury expense... the examples you gave were all investments and do not compare anyways because I could not enjoy them last year for the same price as JETS tickets.

At least your true colors are showing on this little campaign to prove how bad of an idea it was for the 10's of thousands of people to buy tickets.

Really where or how you watch the game doesn't matter... but I am not going to bash you if you blow $4,000 on a new home theater. Just as you should not attack people who are enjoying their stupid expensive PSL seats.

My colors are green and white. Always have been always will be. Actually bought the home theatre and an outside 37" lcd for game day parties and im still ahead of the game. The PSLs you talk about for $2500-$7500 arent the prime seats. I have a friend who laid down about $25k a seat and pays about $800 a game per ticket. He can afford it. But guess what I know alot better ways to spend that money or invest it.

My colors are green and white. Always have been always will be. Actually bought the home theatre and an outside 37" lcd for game day parties and im still ahead of the game. The PSLs you talk about for $2500-$7500 arent the prime seats. I have a friend who laid down about $25k a seat and pays about $800 a game. He can afford it. But guess what I know alot better ways to spend that money or invest it.

Why do you keep pushing everything to the extreme? You are using the coaches club as the example now? That is the smallest chunk of the entire stadium.

$7,500 gets you some AWESOME seats... $15k got me on the railing of your "friends" "$25k" Seats...

Again back to you trying to spend other peoples money... nobody cares how you might be able to spend it... and nobody is on here ripping you for how you spent it.

More and more I now see that you are just second guessing your choice to miss out on seats on top of just being flat out bitter that the prices do not fit into your dream budget.

More and more I now see that you are just second guessing your choice to miss out on seats on top of just being flat out bitter that the prices do not fit into your dream budget.

I know, right? Visa is the guy that, every time someone brings up the term "PSL," he feels the need to jump right in and get all over everybody for talking about PSL's. It's like he's trying to talk himself into believing that his position on PSL's is the right one--even claiming that it's the majority opinion!--despite the fact that no one backs him up except for joebabyny. Even fans from other teams jump in to disagree with him, but he just keeps on maintaining that they're the minority! It's like, the avatar of delusion and regret! HAHA!

I know, right? Visa is the guy that, every time someone brings up the term "PSL," he feels the need to jump right in and get all over everybody for talking about PSL's. It's like he's trying to talk himself into believing that his position on PSL's is the right one--even claiming that it's the majority opinion!--despite the fact that no one backs him up except for joebabyny. Even fans from other teams jump in to disagree with him, but he just keeps on maintaining that they're the minority! It's like, the avatar of delusion and regret! HAHA!

It called reverse psychology

This topic is way above your head. Stick with the sand box topics. I do sometimes regret my decision. But having had the opportunity to be a season ticket for 20 years. Ive seen the good bad and ugly. If I couldnt make a game and the Jets sucked I ate the tickets. So paying a PSL fee added to the escalating ticket prices,concessions, parking etc PSLs became an issue for me.

I dont give a dam who supports me on this or who lies about their decision and feels the need to justify to what they did and how they spent their money. Last time I checked I still had a choice as do you. I chose not to donate to the Meadowlands or the Woody Johnson fund. Over the years they got enough of my hard earned money. What you do what yours is your decision. :D

This topic is way above your head. Stick with the sand box topics. I do sometimes regret my decision. But having had the opportunity to be a season ticket for 20 years. Ive seen the good bad and ugly. If I couldnt make a game and the Jets sucked I ate the tickets. So paying a PSL fee added to the escalating ticket prices,concessions, parking etc PSLs became an issue for me.

I dont give a dam who supports me on this or who lies about their decision and feels the need to justify to what they did and how they spent their money. Last time I checked I still had a choice as do you. I chose not to donate to the Meadowlands or the Woddy Johnson fund. Over the years they got enough of my hard earned money. What you do what yours is your decision. :D

should I tell him or is it funnier if he doesn't get it?

Archived