11. Brodney Pool

12. Tony Richardson (ret)

13. Nick Folk

14. James Ihedibo

15. Robert Turner

16. Lance Laury

17. Steve Weatherford

18. Kellen Clemens

How is this list right? How is it wrong? feedback welcome!

based on how they played in 2010

1. David Harris

2. Santonio Holmes

3. Braylon Edwards

4. Antonio Cromartie

5. Shaun Ellis

*** big drop ***

6. Brad Smith

7. Wayne Hunter

8. Drew Coleman

9. Eric Smith

10. Trevor Pryce (ret)

11. Brodney Pool

12. Tony Richardson (ret)

13. Nick Folk

14. James Ihedibo

15. Robert Turner

16. Lance Laury

17. Steve Weatherford

18. Kellen Clemens

How is this list right? How is it wrong? feedback welcome!

I would always put a #2CB ahead of a #2 receiver. So Cro is #3 and Edwards #4.

I think the list is fairly accurate, but I don't think it necessarily has anything to do with who needs to come back. Some guys, like Clemens, are basically gone. Others, like Hunter and Turner will have to come back depending on who else they end up with in the draft. I wouldn't be too surprised in Pryce comes back with Taylor gone.

i'd agree with just about everything. but wasn't pool hurt on and off through out the season? I'd say we keep him for sure with b. smith and e. smith, and coleman and the top 5. everyone else can go. unless we are going to sign from fa's whenever that is!!!!

That's the thing with Pool. He's always hurt off and on through the season. That's pretty much the knock on him. He wasn't anything special when he wasn't hurt.

true, but he wasn't bad. who we keep is all going to depend on what we draft. we'll keep pool if we don't go safety. actually i think we will go safety with our first pick and then in the third go d line help. just because this draft is supposed to be really good in that area. so, when the lockout is over we can start looking at any fa's or are they going to have that stupid team playoff rule, that you can't sign guys until after a certain date???

1) Harris

2) Edwards

3) Cromartie

4) Hunter

5) Ellis

Isn’t that I wouldn’t want Holmes back. It’s his attitude. I would be hard pressed to give a guy long term money who is one bud away from a year’s vacation.

When he came back from suspension this year he was asked if he learned anything. He said no. What he did on his own time was his business.

This tells me he has little chance to finish is contract. Have to pass on the guy

Archived