WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT ON ABC? Tom Brady SUCKFEST!?

T0mShane

LOL! There are plenty of posters here that subscribe to "lets hate everything in the world Patriots related" C'mon now.

I've been called worse than foolish btw. So, meh.

By the way, let me tell you how a Namath documentary sounds: "Namath...great passer...Bear Bryant...cocky...arrogant...Weeb...great passer, really...Unitas...knees...knees...knees...Super Bowl III...guarantee...Bachelors 3...Mob...knees...Rams." If you tried pawning off a bullsh*t Namath "documentary"/lovefest like the one Brady got onto Jets fans, they'd flip out. Except for Klecko, who would argue that all of Namath's 256 INT's were all the result of pass intereference.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, let me tell you how a Namath documentary sounds: "Namath...great passer...Bear Bryant...cocky...arrogant...Weeb...great passer, really...Unitas...knees...knees...knees...Super Bowl III...guarantee...Bachelors 3...Mob...knees...Rams." If you tried pawning off a bullsh*t Namath "documentary"/lovefest like the one Brady got onto Jets fans, they'd flip out. Except for Klecko, who would argue that all of Namath's 256 INT's were all the result of pass intereference.

You gonna argue they weren't? :akf:

The F'ing guy was getting draft to play in the NFL. This wasnt finding out if he was diagnosed with Cancer. It was finding out what team he was going to play for in the NFL, something a very small percentage of collegiate athletes have such an opportunity. My goodness. Get over it. He's a ******* pansy a$$. He's gone totally metrohomoqueer on you. His long flowing gay hair, his faggy dances in Brazil, his pouting on the field. He's completely a homocentric fag queer boy. That show was pathetic. Shame on ESPN for trying to portray him getting drafted into the NFL in the 6th round as some type of ******* tragedy. The worst part is, he agreed to it. I wouldnt be the least bit surprised if it was totally contrived.

Brady struggled mentally at Michigan whether or not he was good enough to start. He had to see a Psychologist for a while.

I dont think that Brady planned to cry. Some people are emotional and some arent.

Brady struggled mentally at Michigan whether or not he was good enough to start. He had to see a Psychologist for a while.

I dont think that Brady planned to cry. Some people are emotional and some arent.

Cute. Doesnt change the fact that the whole episode is ridiculous. Like we are supposed to feel bad for the guy, like that is really some trying issue that we should feel so sorry for him that he had to go through it, like takes any guts to be supportive for your son who's about to be drafted into the NFL. I mean come'on dude...get real. Brady agreed to this, brought his folks in and everything.

Pussy. Its the only word to describe him.

Cute. Doesnt change the fact that the whole episode is ridiculous. Like we are supposed to feel bad for the guy, like that is really some trying issue that we should feel so sorry for him that he had to go through it, like takes any guts to be supportive for your son who's about to be drafted into the NFL. I mean come'on dude...get real. Brady agreed to this, brought his folks in and everything.

Like the supermodel who has to interject into every interview how she couldn't get a date to her prom because she was awkward and shy. Truly despicable.

I doubt that Brady or ESPN expected that from Jets, Steeler, Colts, Ravens, et al fans. You know, the teams Brady likes to beat down.

Crying is for pussies. Rex is a pussy. Word.

Forget Tom Shady. I can't believe they are still riding him like this after he chokes 2 years back to back first game in the playoffs. When he wins a superbowl without cheating, I'll MAYBE start to respect him, but so far he's just a little girl who whines and complains when the refs don't lay out the red carpet for him.

Forget Tom Shady. I can't believe they are still riding him like this after he chokes 2 years back to back first game in the playoffs. When he wins a superbowl without cheating, I'll MAYBE start to respect him, but so far he's just a little girl who whines and complains when the refs don't lay out the red carpet for him.

Hi, Barcs. Wilkommen.

He should be pissed. Why didn't NE draft him earlier??????

Yeah, really. The Pats should have psychically known that Brady would replace Bledsoe while injured and outshine him out of nowhere. He was a backup for what, 2 years? I'm surprised how many NE/Boston fans are on here. I don't mind, it just seems a little strange. The last thing I would ever want to do is go sign up on the Patriots forums.

Yeah, really. The Pats should have psychically known that Brady would replace Bledsoe while injured and outshine him out of nowhere. He was a backup for what, 2 years? I'm surprised how many NE/Boston fans are on here. I don't mind, it just seems a little strange. The last thing I would ever want to do is go sign up on the Patriots forums.

Of course they did not. However, as Belichick said in special, Brady out played Drew during that preseason. Mo only sped up the process.

Archived