Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

:P

Ironic that you can lie about what I have been saying and not saying repeatedly - while calling me a liar. Apology not accepted, if you are town you are an a$$. At one of the most pivotal points in the game you've waged an OMGUS campaign against me calling me a liar, without ONCE backing it up. Then you have the audacity to lie yourself, again... like you've been doing all game, in both incarnations.

That first sentence make no sense, and is not what I said. Once again. If we lynch either of you, we will obviously learn ONE of your alignments. Nothing in this entire response makes any sense at all actually - desperate ramblings, putting words in my mouth that aren't true.

You keep making me clarify and repeat what I said, and each time I've done it I've been clear and concise and left little to no room for misinterpretation, however you still seem to keep distorting the hell out of it to ensure the town's view of the game is shrouded with your stupidity.

Really? Where does it sound like I'm saying that? Show me:

I'm actually saying one thing, and you are consistently accusing me of saying the complete opposite. Interesting that since I did point this out, you stopped responding with :P and have resorted to squirming, spinning and twisting.... as though I struck a nerve.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape you can stick your ******* finger of suspicion into your a$$hole of dissolution. Your wrong and your so caught up in your own ego anyone who doesn't play or think like you is wrong. If someone thinks your scum god help them because you'll be the theoretical monkey on their back the whole game.

You ******* said it yourself that you voted CTM and then you unvoted. That was the one lynch where I didn't know what would happen but if we chose wrong it would have been a disaster. Slats and Smash I thought Slays was scummy in my first incarnation when I was a ghost and in my second. Hind sights 20-20 so it's easy to say I look scummy for voting slats because smash turned out to be scum. At that time though I thought slats was the fake doc.

Your so trumped up about me lying. Your like a broken record dude. If you've never lied as a townie or you think lying is instant scum your more naive then you are egotistical. It may be scummy behavior but it doesn't indicate scum. That's the game I like to play and I'll be damned if I change it up for you.

Ape you can stick your ******* finger of suspicion into your a$$hole of dissolution. Your wrong and your so caught up in your own ego anyone who doesn't play or think like you is wrong. If someone thinks your scum god help them because you'll be the theoretical monkey on their back the whole game.

You ******* said it yourself that you voted CTM and then you unvoted. That was the one lynch where I didn't know what would happen but if we chose wrong it would have been a disaster. Slats and Smash I thought Slays was scummy in my first incarnation when I was a ghost and in my second. Hind sights 20-20 so it's easy to say I look scummy for voting slats because smash turned out to be scum. At that time though I thought slats was the fake doc.

Your so trumped up about me lying. Your like a broken record dude. If you've never lied as a townie or you think lying is instant scum your more naive then you are egotistical. It may be scummy behavior but it doesn't indicate scum. That's the game I like to play and I'll be damned if I change it up for you.

That is because you are lying about what I am saying, and its not a broken record if each time is a fresh new response to yet another instance of you distorting my words. I'm actually not being redundant for once, because your accusations toward me jump around so much - it doesn't allow for me to be redundant.

The paragraph above really rings of words written by someone who has played more than one game with me. Tell JIF I said hello, and **** off.

Aparently it's a player that needs to check their messages.

I'm guessing that even ghosts can be silenced. For example, where the hell is slats? I think he'd be a good choice for silencing.

Doesn't matter when you told us you lied. The fact that you did it jeopardized the doc. I actually feel sorry for you that you think this was a good play and can't admit it was selfish and stupid. Seriously.

As for the bold statement above. I never said that. You are lying - again, ironically.

I pointed out that just because you played scummy and were after Lily in your first incarnation, which was confirmed town after you died, it does not mean you are automatically town in your second incarnation just because you are playing the same way. But what you wrote above, I never said. Not even anything close. I can't even think of a point in the game where I would have mentioned you being uncontested, since you haven't claimed anything since D1... you are like a tsunami of pure bullsh*t.

I LOL'ed at this one. Repped.

Haha... my play seems desperate?

This coming from the guy that pushed a lynch on Slats, then hammered Smash... pushed a lynch on CTM, then hammered AVM... and for every valid point I make about his scummy play, his retort is some contorted bullsh*t, filled with ACTUAL lies and spineless insinuations that don't get any traction because he's already played himself into being white noise in the game.

******* classic. I really do hope "Jack D" is one of the regulars who created this alter-ego just to **** with me... JVOR is it you?

His first tiff was with me, so I doubt that....but that would be hilarious.

I see what you did there.

Pirate isn't talking to me. :( I'm an a$$hole.

No, you're not. Wes is a cool cat - you guys just have a personality conflict. It can be worked around. Just look at Lily and Nae. They had a personality conflict as well and are now friendly. It's all good. Wes will be back, and your a$$ better be here as well.

So there 2 scum left with one being a GF?

If I had to lynch 2 right now I’d vote Jack and Brett, with Brett being the GF.

I don’t like Jack’s play. Not sure how Crusher was playing the role. I don’t think there’s much to work on.

And Brett, i’ll stick to my initial gut feeling even though he had an innocent read. Yeah I know I’m going back and forth. Bear with me this is like my 2nd game playing mafia.

Not sure what the correct tactic would be for the town (go after Brett first or not). For now I’ll vote Jack.

I have a hard time reading Lily, Dan and Verbal.

I don't like this post. You think Brett is the GF, but then vote Jack? To put him at L-1? Why not vote for your #1 suspect? Here, I'll help you:

Vote: Brett

That is because you are lying about what I am saying, and its not a broken record if each time is a fresh new response to yet another instance of you distorting my words. I'm actually not being redundant for once, because your accusations toward me jump around so much - it doesn't allow for me to be redundant.

The paragraph above really rings of words written by someone who has played more than one game with me. Tell JIF I said hello, and **** off.

You fling insults like you fling sh*t. But you don't realize that some sticks on your hand when your finished

I don't like this post. You think Brett is the GF, but then vote Jack? To put him at L-1? Why not vote for your #1 suspect? Here, I'll help you:

Vote: Brett

Like I said, If I had to make 2 votes, that would be them.

But I feel more confident about Jack’s scuminess than Brett being the GF at this point.

monkey flings non-stop

poop flies everywhere - so duck

hand covered, again

Question - Jack as been at L1 since 5:30am EST, when Duke put him there.

I've been on since 8:30 - Verbal since 9:00 - no sign of CTM or Dan.

What do you make of him sitting at L1 this long?

That's an easy one. Everyone not voting me is scum cult serial killers

You fling insults like you fling sh*t. But you don't realize that some sticks on your hand when your finished

While quoting a post where I didn't insult you...

This is a funny post though, since you came to JN hurling insults like you've played 20 games here... so don't get all weepy now because you act like a moron, and I called you a moron.

I'm going out of coverage. I'll be on when I can.

:P

Clearly, he is "out of coverage"

When exactly will you be leaving coverage?

I'm going out of coverage. I'll be on when I can.

At least stay consistent. It's as lame as claiming time zone problems sheesh. Amateur.

Its a good thing you've maintained a focus on helping the town, despite the heat you've drawn...

I can help more if I get lynched and become a proven townie. Besides it's hard to post when everything I say gets warped under your wall of belligerence.

I wasn't getting weepy. I insult for fun and laugha or if I get insulted first. All you've done is call me a joke and stupid. I quoted that post because it was the most recent at that time

I'm the wrong person to ax.. I haven't been paying attention much at all. I had quite a rough week.

My answer is kill CTM then yourself.

I'm not from the area. I'm either driving or at a job site. I drive through dead zones. I was in kne for several hours yesterday and I'm in and out now.

I don't know where I'll have service or I won't. Rite now I do but I didn't figure I would.

When exactly will you be leaving coverage?

At least stay consistent. It's as lame as claiming time zone problems sheesh. Amateur.

Let me apologize to ape and RD for not having a ******* AT&T coverage map of Ohio.

It's funny I'm being hounded by someone who hasn't posted a lot and put me at L-1 when he suspected someone else of being the GF. That reeks.

I'm not from the area. I'm either driving or at a job site. I drive through dead zones. I was in kne for several hours yesterday and I'm in and out now.

I don't know where I'll have service or I won't. Rite now I do but I didn't figure I would.

Posting from iphone?

I'm the wrong person to ax.. I haven't been paying attention much at all. I had quite a rough week.

My answer is kill CTM then yourself.

Hahaa... that is always your answer. So glad I double-vote hammered you... :P

I'm just worried that we are choosing the WIFOM incorrectly. Jack hasn't really changed his style since he was confirmed townie. That could be on purpose now that he's scum, or simply a continuation of him being a townie. No clue right now, and no meta of Jack to fall back on.

If hammering you would actually shut you up, I'd have done it immediately.

Yes

You posted this big a$$ post from your iphone?

Bullsh*t

I'm just worried that we are choosing the WIFOM incorrectly. Jack hasn't really changed his style since he was confirmed townie. That could be on purpose now that he's scum, or simply a continuation of him being a townie. No clue right now, and no meta of Jack to fall back on.

If hammering you would actually shut you up, I'd have done it immediately.

I share the same concern about the wifom his play has created.

Part of me thinks, okay, he's scum and the other scum member is either staying off thread (Dan, CTM) or has already bused themselves by voting him (Lily, Brett, Duke). If he was town, then 1 scum would have voted him by now right? Then the other would probably avoid the thread and avoid the hammer. Essentially, no matter his alignment the last thing I expect scum to do here is hammer and call attention to themselves. THEN I see you start a competing train, and goad Duke to move his vote... and that can be interpreted a couple different ways too.

The other part of me thinks that all the people that are playing scummy, are not scum... and its the squeaky clean CTM and Dan that are the final 2. CTM's played NOTHING like the typical out-front, pipering, trap-setting scum-hunter we know him to be... and it just seemed VERY odd to me that Dan was so confident (when all game she's second-guessing herself) in her read on Slats and then CTM, that she'd steer that lynch away from CTM and over to AVM... I mean Dan hasn't given us anything, but her, JVOR and CTM all kicked it into high-gear to make sure AVM got lynched... makes CTM and her look pretty good no?

I dunno. Conspiracy theories are bubbling over.

I can prove it if I knew how to post phone snap shots.

What are you going to do... use your camera phone to take a picture of you typing posts in the past on your camera phone?

What's your email RD I'll send you some

Creepy... dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnn

No a$$hole you can hit the home button and the button on the top at the same time and it saves a picture of the screen into your photos.

What are you going to do... use your camera phone to take a picture of you typing posts in the past on your camera phone?

Creepy... dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnn

Archived