Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

And if jig was scum why wouldn't he have hammered the "backup cop" knowing they were killing jc tonight? He obviously would've hammered you if scum... No autopsy = no reason to not pull the trigger unless town

You're leaning awfully heavy on the no autopsy thing now. Meanwhile the entire game you haven't really given it credence as to why someone would or wouldn't vote someone.

JiF didn't hammer me because I'm pretty sure I wasn't in range. I have to go back and look. My assumption was that he was buddying up close to me to make an ally for the next day. I was 100% sold on JiF as town and you up until last night.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bussing with an autopsy vets the busser.... Bussing with no autopsy is just stupid and pointless ...

Don't act like this is comparing apples... I coulda hammered jc yesterday. Why didn't I ... Let's here the next talltale

I don't know. Why didn't you. You tell me. So you can continue on this silly little point that because you didnt' do it you're not scum? At this stage you needed allies. JC was one of them so long as he believe you were town. You're a #'s guy. Having a townie in pocket increases your #'s.

You would've hammered someone people believed to be the cop. You don't think that would've brought heat on you? Come on dude.

Lol.. Yeah right.. He was put to l-1 and with no autopsy I'd have been nervous for me catching heat?

Again. Many people felt JC was who he said he was. You continue to harp on points to drive home your innocence which is just scummy to me. Since people believed JC to be what he said he was, those people would've viewed you as suspicious for having hammered him. The same reason why I caught heat from people like slats when I pushed JC early on.

But no autopsy... So I could've voted ( or jif) and Killed off anyone who would've objected... Who was... Wait it was me and jif who objected... You smc and smash were all voting jc... I guess I would've fos'd myself?

Must suck to have to try and argue when there is no points to make cause they are all lies

But no autopsy... So I could've voted ( or jif) and Killed off anyone who would've objected... Who was... Wait it was me and jif who objected... You smc and smash were all voting jc... I guess I would've fos'd myself?

Must suck to have to try and argue when there is no points to make cause they are all lies

Must suck to turn to WIFOM. So what you're saying you'd kill off those who complain. And that'd get you off with no pressure?

Must suck to turn to WIFOM. So what you're saying you'd kill off those who complain. And that'd get you off with no pressure?

I'm saying nobody left to complain... You already killed slats and sharrow

everyone left was voting jc (except maybe verbal.. On iPhone and can't double check)

I'm saying nobody left to complain... You already killed slats and sharrow

everyone left was voting jc (except maybe verbal.. On iPhone and can't double check)

My point is that that want the first time JC was l-1 dis you vote him before?

Also I thought you hated apple.

My point is that that want the first time JC was l-1 dis you vote him before?

Not sure tbh..

I do know that of the remaining players.. you, smash and SMC all voted JC plenty..

Verbal expressed doubts about him being the cop..

Given that, why wouldn't me or jif have hammered him when given the chance? There was literally nobody left to give us a hard time about it

Also I thought you hated apple.

Not a fan.. iphone is from work.. my personal droid is almost out of juice :(

Again. Many people felt JC was who he said he was. You continue to harp on points to drive home your innocence which is just scummy to me. Since people believed JC to be what he said he was, those people would've viewed you as suspicious for having hammered him. The same reason why I caught heat from people like slats when I pushed JC early on.

Who left did? Just me and jif..

Everyone else was voting him or had expressed serious doubts at one time or another.

If i was scum, it makes no sense not to hammer him. If jif was scum, same thing. If jif was scum, it makes not sense for him not to hammer you

Not sure tbh..

I do know that of the remaining players.. you, smash and SMC all voted JC plenty..

Verbal expressed doubts about him being the cop..

Given that, why wouldn't me or jif have hammered him when given the chance? There was literally nobody left to give us a hard time about it

Not a fan.. iphone is from work.. my personal droid is almost out of juice :(

We are talking hypotheticals. This is all WIFOM and could swing it in any direction. It's pointless.

We are talking hypotheticals. This is all WIFOM and could swing it in any direction. It's pointless.

It's not pointless, you can't give 1 reason that I'm scum that's even remotely logical

It's not pointless, you can't give 1 reason that I'm scum that's even remotely logical

Everytime I mention something you continue to answer with a question. The only thing you're trying to do is make menseem like an idiot. It's classic CTSCUM. I keep providing answers it's not like as scum is going to say yea got me.

Vote JC

I know this argument is SOOOO last week but the fact we're both still alive is ridiculously suspicious to me. And he's still leading us all around.

Sharrow blocked VIC 2 nights in a row (per his claim)On those nights there were no night kills. No way CTM/JIF could have known this because Sharrow relayed the info then got killed. If CTM /JIF were scum they would have had to give up night kills 2 nights in a row which makes no sense to me at all.

I also saw VIC going in and out of the thread this weekend when he claims he was not on. He said he stays logged in when on his Safari Browser...But how does that explain him moving in and out of the thread ?? His grand entrance back was a post right after Sharrows death scene where Vic States "I HAZ RETURNED Am I Dead" never mentioning a thing about the Sharrow Scene.... wonder why ? Did Vic just open his browser all willy nilly and just make this post ? Would he not at least have read a few posts ?

Both of CTM/JIF kills had Doc Flavor .... All night kills had Lawyer Flavor. Looking at this Info I believe Vic is Scum and Im not sure how he can dispute that fact. Not to mention his reveal was pretty weak as per many players in the game at the time felt as much.

I bitched out JIF and CTM the entire game, because I could, and it kept me in a good place I dont expect anyone to understand my methods but it got me to endgame. I think VIC is banking on the strong possibility he had a sure vote with me based on my play the whole game (attacking CTM and JIFFY Pop ) and thats exactly what I was hoping would happen.

CTM was questioned the entire Game and now all of a sudden JC investigates Him ? The correct play for JC would have been SMC or Verbal or Even VIC but VIC wants you to believe he investigated CTM ? Sorry but no.

Vote Vic

Everytime I mention something you continue to answer with a question. The only thing you're trying to do is make menseem like an idiot. It's classic CTSCUM. I keep providing answers it's not like as scum is going to say yea got me.

You're making wild accusations with no basis in reality. Would you prefer i just say you're an idiot and call you names? I could, but it wouldn't make much sense cause we both know you're selling BS and don't actually believe any of this.

You're not an idiot, and I'm not trying to make you seem like one. I'm poking holes in any of the lies you offer, as an attempt to show them for the lies they are.

You said I wouldn't of hammered JC yesterday for fear of looking scummy. You haven't named a single person still living that realisitically would've seen that as scummy. Would slats and sharrow have? Yup, but they aren't alive so it wouldn't matter.

Name 1 person

SMC? Nope, he was voting jc yesterday

Smash? Nope, he was voting jc yesterday

You? Nope, you were voting JC yesterday

Verb? Perhaps? But I'm happy to bump numerous posts of his doubting JC or the post where he voted him a fe days back..

Hardly a big enough concern not to take out the cop for free

Fair enough. I'm a man of my word. I hope you don't let CTM. Tap dance you guys tomorrow. It's frustrating to get had again, I think I'll bow out next game. Tired.

UNVOTE

Vote: vicious.

Don't forget to bold

Whatever dude. I put my best foot forward and you chose wrong. I 100% get why jif did what he did last game. So frustrated with this. You'll be ctms pet for a while.

lol ... you're too much

Right. You got smash pwned. Doesn't matter. Good game dude, this one will live on.

lol..

i know what your trying to do, and I'm immpressed

it's 3 versus 2 right now, you die, and it's 3 versus 1... NK tonight and it's 2 versus 1..... you're trying to set me up for tomorrow's lynch for the win..

Smart.

I'm going to assume Jack will honor Vics request ...

SMash.. can you withhold your night action a bit so I can get some last thoughts out? Either me, smc or verb is going to die tonight and I'm thinking I may be picked. I want to dig through their posts, knowing what we know now. (Bg, Nae, Vic as scum). It's unfortunate that neither of them weighed in on this, but my guess is that they played it fairly straight up thanks to no autopsy reports..

Basically either Verb is the godfather, or SMC is the last scum mate.. I don't think we can so easily dismiss Verbal as possible cause he's lived this long as a "confirmed" innocent. SMC on the other hand has been advancing much of Vic's agenda all game..

Archived