Our Safety problems have been solved

hoping4ASuperBowl

I see what you did there.

You took a relatively insignificant signing and made it out to bethe difference between the team winning or not winning a Superbowl.

That's some funny sh*t right there. Original.

You're right, I should just go back to making pre-school jokes like you about how fat people win hot dog eating contests, you know, cause they're fat.

You're right, I should just go back to making pre-school jokes like you about how fat people win hot dog eating contests, you know, cause they're fat.

There you go!

Actually, however, thin people win more hotdog eating contests than fat people. The key is to expand your stomach capacity by eating few, but gradually larger, meals.

I can get you on a plan thay will have you at Coney Island within three years. PM me.

There you go!

Actually, however, thin people win more hotdog eating contests than fat people. The key is to expand your stomach capacity by eating few, but gradually larger, meals.

I can get you on a plan thay will have you at Coney Island within three years. PM me.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to devote to reach such incredible feats. Thank you though. :P

Actually I remember this guy from the 08 draft. Kind of an interesting pick up. he was one of those guys who came out as a Junior, who should have stayed. WR in HS, and only started one year as safety.

As I remember big hitter (probably why Rex is interested) good ST player. Really green.

Maybe rex can do something with him, maybe not. Should be a decent ST's player for the Jets at the least.

That is if he makes the roster

Archived