•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

My Top Choice for new Gm

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Favorite_Toon

Favorite_Toon

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

• Members
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:26 PM

I have been saying this name over and over to this board since the start of the season.. Bill Polian would be my top choice and I suggest Woody Get on the phone with him immediately... Total control... Bye Tanny..And let Bill decide whether or not to keep Rex. Bill has been a winner everywhere he has been and much more qualified then Tanny ever was.. Tanny is a lawyer and his claim to fame was the Poison pill he gave the pats to get Curtis martin... then all of a sudden we have him at the scouting combine wearing a stop watch? Since when was he a talent evaluator? Bill Polian is the man for the job

#2 jorge o8

jorge o8

draft nerd

• Members
  • 960 posts
  • Locationrichmond va

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

i like charlie from the nfl netwok he is not bad and knows football wich is more then i can say for tbag.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users