Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice: Week 7 Free Agents To Consider

JetNation

fantasy football

Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. I do not list players just to list. I try to only show guys who will help your roster. The players on this week’s list are mostly all bye week fill-in’s at best. They just do not project as impact players in a statistical manner.

Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota, Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith, Denver Broncos RB Devontae Booker, and Chicago Bears WR Cameron Meredith.

Here are my new options this week:

QB

• Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor: Very consistent due to his rushing yards, has a pretty good schedule if you need a fill in the next few weeks.
  • Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins: A better fantasy QB than real life and gets the Lions who made Case Keenum look like Joe Montana.

RB

• Detroit Lions RB Zach Zenner: Last week, he carried the majority of the time, ran strong and simple but this is a tough position to fill and he should be on your roster.
  • Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi: I had him on this list a few weeks ago but if still out there, looks to be the RB1 for now.
  • Buffalo Bills RB Mike Gillislee: When McCoy went down last week this was the guy who stepped in, a nice flyer to take a chance on for a dead roster spot.
  • Green Bay Packers RB Knile Davis: He is alive and could be the starting RB on Thursday night.
  • Chicago Bears RB Kadeem Carey: Jordan Howard owners should keep an eye on this upcoming job share.

WR

• Los Angeles Rams WR Kenny Britt: On pace for over 1300 yards, a few nice match ups are ahead, ride the belly shirt wave.
  • Tennessee Titans WR Kendall Wright: Came back last week but have a hunch it was more of a easy Browns defense but worth a flier as the schedule lines up well the next 3 weeks with the Colts on deck.
  • Green Bay Packers WR Ty Montgomery: As Aaron Rodgers becomes check down charlie, he was a favorite and available target last week.

TE

• Indianapolis Colts TE Jack Doyle: Dwayne Allen is out for a few week and Luck seems to have a security blanket in Doyle.

D/ST

• Baltimore Ravens D: The Jets offense is looking like a weekly go against for fantasy defenses.

Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
i3ACA05hxW0

Click here to read the full story...

Last two weeks my streamed QBs have been Smith and now Cousins.  I have Jameis as my QB - I am the only one that believes in him, but my team is fairly stacked.  Trying to decide between Britt and Howard this week.  FWIW, as of today I hear that Montgomery is getting a ton of reps at RB this week, but they promoted Davis and he has been getting #1 reps.  Sounds like another team that doesn't like Knile Davis.

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Last two weeks my streamed QBs have been Smith and now Cousins.  I have Jameis as my QB - I am the only one that believes in him, but my team is fairly stacked.  Trying to decide between Britt and Howard this week.  FWIW, as of today I hear that Montgomery is getting a ton of reps at RB this week, but they promoted Davis and he has been getting #1 reps.  Sounds like another team that doesn't like Knile Davis.

Davis, Jackson, what's the difference? 

BTW, where the **** did the edit button go?

Archived