I am upstate NY June 30 to July 5, what can I do to see the JETS

BornJetsFan1983

Any of you home town fans from upstate? I am going to visit my Grandfather who could give a sh*t about football anymore but he pretends to still care. The bright side is he will completely indulge me going to see the team. 

Anyone know if there is something happening that i can go to see the jets, can you visit the stadium, take a tour, watch a practice, etc? really anything, I just think it would be fun to see the team live in someway.

Any help/suggestions are appreciated, smart ass ones will be laughed at but not followed.

Well that is when they are pretty much on break. After mini camp and before training camp. You can do a stadium tour, but there won't be a ton of team activities going on. There might be a player or two doing autograph signings, but that is about it unfortunately.

In all seriousness, there is NOTHING to do up there.

Also, Upstate NY is rather VAST, are you located by the Hudson Valley? Albany? I-90 running towards the Falls or lower by I-86 & I-88 along the Souther Tier and Northern PA? Visit the Southern Tier brewery in Lakewood or Lucille Ball's birthplace in Jamestown. 

Cooperstown is your best bet if you haven't been. I can possibly provide you the opportunity to tour a small canning and packaging factory between Albany and Utica if you're so inclined to learn about the food packaging industry, lol. 

18 hours ago, Maxman said:

Well that is when they are pretty much on break. After mini camp and before training camp. You can do a stadium tour, but there won't be a ton of team activities going on. There might be a player or two doing autograph signings, but that is about it unfortunately.

so you think the stadium tour might be my best shot?

18 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

In all seriousness, there is NOTHING to do up there.

Also, Upstate NY is rather VAST, are you located by the Hudson Valley? Albany? I-90 running towards the Falls or lower by I-86 & I-88 along the Souther Tier and Northern PA? Visit the Southern Tier brewery in Lakewood or Lucille Ball's birthplace in Jamestown. 

Cooperstown is your best bet if you haven't been. I can possibly provide you the opportunity to tour a small canning and packaging factory between Albany and Utica if you're so inclined to learn about the food packaging industry, lol. 

Coopertown? hmm maybe that might be good, when i say update i mean Youngstown by Niagara falls.

Archived