Oakland Raiders

TMAC

I'm an old Jet fan and remember the bitter rivalry between the Jets and the Raiders of the 1960s. I hated the Raiders then and, after yesterday's BS (the last second field goal and Lynch's dancing), my hatred has been renewed.  I wish only bad things for this team and its coach. I want them and their disgusting, low life fans to suffer.  I will bathe in their tears.  Karma's a bitch.

3 minutes ago, TMAC said:

I'm an old Jet fan and remember the bitter rivalry between the Jets and the Raiders of the 1960s. I hated the Raiders then and, after yesterday's BS (the last second field goal and Lynch's dancing), my hatred has been renewed.  I wish only bad things for this team and its coach. I want them and their disgusting, low life fans to suffer.  I will bathe in their tears.  Karma's a bitch.

I am not old enough for the 60s but in the early 00s they became my most hated team, I like Derek Carr and some of their players.  I hate that mickey mouse HC, that low life coach and their badwagon fans.  I would root for the Pats against the Raiders at this point.

Archived