Gametime Weather Favors Pennington

SickJetFan

looks like no wind, 50 degrees....perfect for Jets

I would think a strong wind at Pennington's back would favor him the most. I guess we won't have to worry about any Pennington bombs (20 yd. passes) on sunday.

I would think a strong wind at Pennington's back would favor him the most. I guess we won't have to worry about any Pennington bombs (20 yd. passes) on sunday.

i see youre taking over for TX's repetative dribble...

i see youre taking over for TX's repetative dribble...

Repeptitive? That's the first time I've said anything about Chad's arm in like two weeks. The Brady is gay jokes don't get old for you guys so why should the Chad has a noodle arm jokes get old for us. Especially when we actually have proof.

Repeptitive? That's the first time I've said anything about Chad's arm in like two weeks. The Brady is gay jokes don't get old for you guys so why should the Chad has a noodle arm jokes get old for us. Especially when we actually have proof.

We are JETS fans on a JETS website, of course calling Brady gay doesnt get old... tell me your not THAT oblivious...

brady is gay though. i have proof.

he slept with my dad, i was filming. the man is gay.

Archived