How About Bringing Back Elkins?

Jet Black

Kevin Elkins has a decent season in NFLE and has a very strong arm. I thought he would have been a better option than Bollinger but was never really given an opportunity. I think they should bring him back and make him the 3 string qb and try to sign a veteran, not named Testaverde,to back up Bollinger.

He's so good that nobody remembers his name: Kevin Eakin

Whatever his name is, he would provide another body for the scout team and quite frankly, he really has more experience against pro players than Bollinger as he did play a season in NFLE.

I really can't see him being any worse than Bollinger and he had the strongest arm in camp. Why not bring him back if he is available.

Whatever his name is, he would provide another body for the scout team and quite frankly, he really has more experience against pro players than Bollinger as he did play a season in NFLE.

I really can't see him being any worse than Bollinger and he had the strongest arm in camp. Why not bring him back if he is available.

Rest assured that whoever gets brought in will have plenty of experience. Handing over the reigns to Bollinger is scary enough, and if he goes down we can't have someone totally green taking over. If that was the case then Bradway and Edwards deserve to be run out of town.

Archived