nycdan last won the day on March 27 2023

nycdan had the most liked content!

34,134 Very Popular

2 Followers

About nycdan

• Birthday 11/30/1964

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

1. That first half against BUF in his first season here cemented Mosley as a Jet for life.
  2. Everybody will want to get back to the gym now... https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4axC4ZgnMn/
  3. We've had a few of those. Nagle's first start was fantastic. 366 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. Never came close to that again. Then there was Mosley's legendary 1st game (also the Bills) and the injury that took it all away from us. Ah the life of a Jet fan...
  4. It is not the legal responsibility of employers to monitor their employees' driving record unless they are driving vehicles for the employer as part of their job. You open that door, and every single lawsuit in this country will try to claw money from the defendant's employer which is simply not ever going to be a thing. You are so off the rails here but you can't see it. And nobody is victim-blaming. The victim's attorney is the one I would blame because he/she is trying to sell a narrative that won't hold up and ultimately just wasting court time. I believe the term is 'frivolous' suit and I expect that aspect will get tossed in a quick summary judgment but there are NJ attorneys here who could probably put that into better words.
  5. Jordan Whitehead? Other than that incredible week 1 game last year. He wasn't bad but he didn't really do much the rest of his two years that I recall.
  6. True, but Garrett Wilson is 1-1 catching a ball while laying flat on the turf.
  7. Peewee is not the greatest nickname for a football player. Tiny, on the other hand, is an awesome nickname for an offensive lineman. Because you know...
  8. I expect Aaron Rodgers to at least triple his 2023 passing output. That's a pretty big leap, no? I'll show myself out...
  9. Your employer has no legal obligation to 'do anything' about your criminal behavior if it is on your own time and not part of the work you do for them. Nobody is defending Echols' behavior, but you are completely misguided if you think the Jets have any more responsibility for this than Burger King would if one of their cashiers did it on their own time. You are conflating deep pockets with increased responsibility, which is the hallowed ground of every ambulance chaser out there but, as other have said, just isn't a thing. I don't recall hearing of the Raiders being liable for Ruggs....or the Patriots for Hernandez...and so on. By your 'logic', the Dolphins would be responsible for child-support for Tyreek Hill's babies. Everyone but you and the victim's attorney can see how much nonsense this is. If it weren't the legal system would blow up with lawsuits overnight. If you want to blame the Jets for football things, go right ahead. But this sounds like something you are trying to wish into existence.
  10. Well since Kuntz had a vertical leap of 40" at his combine, which I believe puts him at the top of the roster for the Jets, this would be the correct answer.
  11. What was the Saints' rookie minicamp like the year they drafted Ricky Williams. In fairness they did sign one (1) UDFA that year as well.
  12. I've seen The Terminator. But any AI that predicts the Bills and Cowboys to win a Super Bowl within the next 5 years I am not afraid of.
  13. So Antonio Brown isn't going to be a good fit to make his comeback here, huh?