Not sure how to feel

FloridaJetsFan

I am not sure why, but Holmes was not on the field the first two series. I would imagine at least the first series was scripted. Without Holmes, this would have caused problems. They got rolling towards the end of the half. I think all is well.

I hope some answers come out of the post game pressers as to why Holmes did not come out of the locker room until the third series.

Fire Schotty!

Schotty made some TERRIBLE calls last night. For example, the first run the 2nd team offense got they were backed up in their own endzone and run it all three plays. I know you wanna buy some room, but seriously, throw the damn ball on 3rd and long or at the very least TRY a play action fake on 1 down. Don't throw in the towel, Shotty!!! Give the guys a chance to dig themselves out, as if it were a real game. Those are the types of situations you WANT to practice and see what you can do. I thought those calls were atrocious and not conducive to team development in the least. We should have put the 1st team in for that sequence... This guy is getting on my last nerve.

If i am not mistaken this was the first time the top three WRs on the field at the same time. I do not think Plax, Tone or Mason have played together before. So it just shows that the offense just needs some tuning up.

The play calling did not help either. And that could be by design because the JETS may not have wanted to show all their cards to a team they play on Christmas Eve.

All in all not a great showing but the sky is not falling. Atleast not as yet!

I expect this offense to go thru some growing pains for first 4 games of the season.

Archived