We All Know What We Are Seeing This Year

SoFlaJets

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be the result of defensive minded coaching. 3 straight here.

Truth is, WR is probably the biggest hit or miss in the draft. Unless its a Calvin Johnson type prospect. Probably why this team has largely ignored it when it comes to drafting one. If they can resign Keller and add another X/Y receiver in the draft to develop with Sanchez, the offense will find stability. I think Kerley is going to make a fine little slot WR.

Yep Defensive minded coaching for sure. It still blows my mind how Keller just seems to dissapear.... is it the play calling or what ? its a damn mystery to me, but what worries me is that the Jets made a big push for Heap so are they seeing something thats causing the inconsistency and felt the need to make a move ?

Yep Defensive minded coaching for sure. It still blows my mind how Keller just seems to dissapear.... is it the play calling or what ? its a damn mystery to me, but what worries me is that the Jets made a big push for Heap so are they seeing something thats causing the inconsistency and felt the need to make a move ?

I think there's a few reasons behind Keller's disappearing act, but he's certainly not blameless, that's for sure. He gets on these runs and then teams starting defending him differently and neither he nor the gameplan do anything to adjust to that and just like everything else in this offense, they just keep doing the same sh*t over and over again just because it worked at one point, even though it's clearly not anymore. The interest in Heap I don't think actually has anything to do with Keller though, as much as the point I made in my prior post, which is that the Jets don't even have one complete TE on their roster, meanwhile most of the league is sporting two these days.

Archived