LT against his former team

GREENBEAN

I just got a little bit excited at the idea of LT going against the team that basically threw him away two years ago. He is a firey guy and I can see him really being possessed this Sunday. Anyone think we are going to game plan him into the mix some more to get the ball into his hands a little more than we have been this season?

I seriously think he can dominate the first time he plays his former team.

I'm not sure if he can dominate, but I'd really like to see Tomlinson put up a good 3-4 receptions coming out of the backfield. Another two HB screens would also be nice to see. All I know is, regardless if it's a swing route or screen play; we need to get L.T the ball in open space.

DOMINATE I SAID!!!!! ;-)

I agree. I think setting up a couple of screens for him should be fruitful to say the least

I just got a little bit excited at the idea of LT going against the team that basically threw him away two years ago. He is a firey guy and I can see him really being possessed this Sunday. Anyone think we are going to game plan him into the mix some more to get the ball into his hands a little more than we have been this season?

I seriously think he can dominate the first time he plays his former team.

I think I read some where that Rex said he's going to be a starter no matter what team we put on the field first. lol

Would be pretty awesome to see LT come free on a jailbreak blitz and light Rivers up...just like the real LT. Please do it Rex, please!!!

I think I read some where that Rex said he's going to be a starter no matter what team we put on the field first. lol

Would be pretty awesome to see LT come free on a jailbreak blitz and light Rivers up...just like the real LT. Please do it Rex, please!!!

HA HA! That' a funny visual. LT the OLB!!! Nice!

I really enjoy the way Rex runs our football team. He'll talk to the media 24/7, because what some fans don't realize, is that he's taking the spot light off his team, while putting the pressure on himself. Since Rex stated that he would have won rings with the Chargers, the media hasn't stopped talking about it. At least the media hasn't went on and on about Moore, Holmes and the Jets locker room "going at it". When Rex speaks to the media, he knows what he's doing; this man is no dummy. This franchise has lost for long enough, and we've been absolutely boring/dreadful while doing so. 1998 was a magical season for Jet fans such as myself, but there is no question about it; I've enjoyed these past 3 years of Jets football under Rex Ryan, more than any other Jet era prior to Rex taking over. What Rex did for the coin toss against the Dolphins, on Monday Night Football was golden. This man want's unity as a football family. Watching Holmes and Moore walk out to the 50 yard line, two players who spoke their mind leading up to the game... Only Rex would do something like that. I loved it. Now? We're starting Ladainian Tomlinson against his former team? It doesn't matter what L.T says to the media, he's always been a humble man, but it's no secret that he'll play with a burning desire to perform against his former team. Who kicked him to the curb. I couldn't be more proud of Rex, for the way he runs this team. And you JUST KNOW Tomlinson has a burning desire to get into the end zone @ home for Jet fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRVwYIvvvaU

Archived