NY Jets vs Patriots Tickets and Tailgate Info

jn_logo_100.gif

The battle for first place is just about one week away.  The stadium is sold out but you can still be there for all the action!

Tickets:  http://tiqiq.us/4uE

If you are going to the game and want to tailgate with us please check out our tailgate partner:

tailgatejoe_t-300x84.gif

Join us in the parking lot as we watch the 4pm games while we get ready to see the Jets grab sole possession of first place!

di</img>

di</img>CcHK5WB_YwE

View the full article

Looking forward to watching the 4pm games from the parking lot. That is the best part of night games for me. Although I just looked at the schedule and the best game seems to be Giants \ Niners. Was hoping for something better in the AFC...

Should be a lot of fun though.

Anyone going to the game?

i am a season ticket holder in sec 309 im coming from long island i currently am in a leg cast and need help gettting to the game with my wheelchair. i have an extra ticket and im willing to giveit to someone in return for assistance. I am also a military vet. contact me at militaryman32874@aol.com

Hey sean -- I hope you are doing alright. If you need any help getting rid of that ticket just let me know -- I am sure we can find some takers,,,

The stadium is going to be insane after the Jets win!

I bought more than 60lbs of prime grade skirt steaks today for the game from Restaurant Depot. Way too much for me to peel and trim, it would take me hours if i don't slit my wrists! I hired a butcher to come over and do all the dirty work tomorrow. But it will be worth it, with my teriyaki marinade these are going to be delicious. Prime grade b#tches!!

I bought more than 60lbs of prime grade skirt steaks today for the game from Restaurant Depot. Way too much for me to peel and trim, it would take me hours if i don't slit my wrists! I hired a butcher to come over and do all the dirty work tomorrow. But it will be worth it, with my teriyaki marinade these are going to be delicious. Prime grade b#tches!!

All things equal we prefer you don't touch our meat anyhow. Thanks for the offer though. :)

Gonna pick up a second 40inch flat screen tomorrow for the sunday game. Our hd directv setup can handle up to 4 tvs, so i might as well get another. Gonna show the Giants and Redzone

I just put this out on Facebook as well.

Archived