did the patriots team fall off a cliff this week?

ylekram

you would think so hearing all the talking heads declaring the jets the victors already this week.checking the cliff jumping going on the pats forums to the confidence flowing on the jets forums,you would think that brady broke both legs,not just one.geeze!!! they lost 2 games in a row.close games at that.it is still a tom brady run offense.like the jets,the pats have the ability to beat any team in the league on any given day.all this jets cock sucking and all the "pats time is over" talk makes me extremely nervous.i prefer to be the underdog.the jets play their best when their back is to the wall.i fear the pats have their backs to the wall.hopefully,i am wrong.i believe the jets win this game,but i dont think it will be as easy as some think

I don't think anyone really expects a easy win. I would love a relaxing blow-out for a change but don't expect it.

As for backs against the wall, I really feel the Jets have to win this game with the records of the rest of the AFC and the PATS remaining schedule. Falling to 5-4 would really make a play-off birth a tough task.

As for backs against the wall, I really feel the Jets have to win this game with the records of the rest of the AFC and the PATS remaining schedule. Falling to 5-4 would really make a play-off birth a tough task.

Not to mention, a sweep at the hands of the Pats would be in-f***ing-excusable.

Archived