Coaching Horrible/Players Not Much Better

Smashmouth

Culpability:

Rex--poor preparation, lack of adjustments, putting players in position to fail, defensive substitution problems, abdication of offensive responsibility

Schitty--poor preparation, lack of adjustments, putting players in position to fail, poor play calling, coaching QB

Sanchez--sucking

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chan that was a disgrace. Sorry but this gamne could have been totally different the way we came out running it down their throats then shooty basicly screwing it all up.

I missed the part where we came out running it down their throats

New York Jets at 15:00 NWE NYJ 1st and 10 at NYJ 33 M.Sanchez pass short right to S.Holmes pushed ob at NYJ 49 for 16 yards (D.McCourty). 1st and 10 at NYJ 49 M.Sanchez pass short right to P.Burress to NE 40 for 11 yards (D.McCourty). 1st and 10 at NE 40 L.Tomlinson left end to NE 36 for 4 yards (J.Ihedigbo). 2nd and 6 at NE 36 (Shotgun) M.Sanchez pass deep right to S.Holmes to NE 9 for 27 yards (D.McCourty). 1st and 9 at NE 9 S.Greene left tackle to NE 6 for 3 yards (A.Carter). 2nd and 6 at NE 6 (Shotgun) M.Sanchez pass incomplete short right to J.Kerley. 3rd and 6 at NE 6 (Shotgun) M.Sanchez pass incomplete short middle to P.Burress [A.Carter]. 4th and 6 at NE 6 N.Folk 24 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Left, Center-T.Purdum, Holder-M.Brunell.

This might be true, but he's not the only one.

Sanchez 5 sacks 9 QB knock downs

Brady 0 sacks, 1QB knock down

Tough environment to work in. Why Mulligan is still on the team is beyond me. Sole responsible for two sacks, just looks confused out there. Sadly he wasn't the only one

Surprised I had to read this far into the tread to hear someone finally say this. This guy should be fired and forced to change out of his uniform before he even walks into the locker room. What a ******* joke, could he have missed more blocks? The team played bad and made some big mistakes, but this ******* guy sucks is horrible.

Culpability:

Rex--poor preparation, lack of adjustments, putting players in position to fail, defensive substitution problems, abdication of offensive responsibility

Schitty--poor preparation, lack of adjustments, putting players in position to fail, poor play calling, coaching QB

Sanchez--sucking

You Are 100% Correct on your points. This absolutely is inexcuseable!

I missed the part where we came out running it down their throats

New York Jets at 15:00 NWE NYJ 1st and 10 at NYJ 33 M.Sanchez pass short right to S.Holmes pushed ob at NYJ 49 for 16 yards (D.McCourty). 1st and 10 at NYJ 49 M.Sanchez pass short right to P.Burress to NE 40 for 11 yards (D.McCourty). 1st and 10 at NE 40 L.Tomlinson left end to NE 36 for 4 yards (J.Ihedigbo). 2nd and 6 at NE 36 (Shotgun) M.Sanchez pass deep right to S.Holmes to NE 9 for 27 yards (D.McCourty). 1st and 9 at NE 9 S.Greene left tackle to NE 6 for 3 yards (A.Carter). 2nd and 6 at NE 6 (Shotgun) M.Sanchez pass incomplete short right to J.Kerley. 3rd and 6 at NE 6 (Shotgun) M.Sanchez pass incomplete short middle to P.Burress [A.Carter]. 4th and 6 at NE 6 N.Folk 24 yard field goal is No Good, Wide Left, Center-T.Purdum, Holder-M.Brunell.

I said beginning of the game meaning the first quarter we had 7 rushes for 41 yards I believe was the number. We started running more on our second posession. If your running at 6 yards a clip and getting first downs doing it, you keep doing it. Im not sure which drive it was in the first quarter but we ran 3 times got a first down and a six yard run on the 3rd carry and had second and four yards to go and we went into a 4 WR set with an empty backfield ....How much more predcitable could you be ?? When you just rushed for 18 yards on 3 consecutive plays how on earth do you go to an empty backfield and tip your hand ?

I said beginning of the game meaning the first quarter we had 7 rushes for 41 yards I believe was the number. We started running more on our second posession. If your running at 6 yards a clip and getting first downs doing it, you keep doing it. Im not sure which drive it was in the first quarter but we ran 3 times got a first down and a six yard run on the 3rd carry and had second and four yards to go and we went into a 4 WR set with an empty backfield ....How much more predcitable could you be ?? When you just rushed for 18 yards on 3 consecutive plays how on earth do you go to an empty backfield and tip your hand ?

Bingo.

Culpability:

Sanchez--sucking

SMC I agree with what your saying but I refuse to blame Sanchez for this teams mishaps. Our offense is very poorly coached and I think we have a bunch of lazy bastards at the skill positions to be honest.

Example: Everyone kisses Santonio Holmes a$$ but he was dumped for a 5th round pick for more of a reason than smoking a blunt. Did you hear him cursing out the ref last night on the endzone no call ? Thats a good way to get a call the next time you need it. Hes a ******* moron. How many times does he have to do that stupid First down thing dropping the ball right in front of the refs face rather than handing him the ball ? hes an inconsiderate prick and yes these little things do play a factor. 50 Mil for this guy is a joke .

There is a reason this team is totally inconsistent its not only bad coaching I do think some of it has to do with character. Not to go all Eric Mangini, I think he took it to extreme, but this team wreaks of lack of dicipline on both sides of the ball.

Bingo.

Thx JW I think we're pretty much on the same page when it comes to how bad this team is coached its the biggest inconsistency on the team IMO. How many 12 men on the field on both sides of the ball do we have to deal with ? Its at least 3 or 4 times a game.

Jets have a bad game REX goes nuts tightens things up Jets come out and win.

REX thanks team for playing well after a few wins, tells them how great they are, team gets soft goes out and gets a$$ kicked.

Rinse and repeat.

Archived