Redskins hitting rock bottom??

Blackout

This is the team that destroyed the (please God no) Super Bowl Champion Giants at home in a "must win" game. I swear I don't understand football. Why even bother playing the season? Just roll some dungeons and dragons dice (that game had dice, right?) pick twelve playoff teams from among the Steelers, Giants, Packers, Patriots, and Steelers (that's twelve, right?) and start there. Throw in an occasional natural disaster-destroyed community (sorry Arizona, move the franchise to Wichita, Kansas and we'll give you a looksee) and get your winner from there.

This is the team that destroyed the (please God no) Super Bowl Champion Giants at home in a "must win" game. I swear I don't understand football. Why even bother playing the season? Just roll some dungeons and dragons dice (that game had dice, right?) pick twelve playoff teams from among the Steelers, Giants, Packers, Patriots, and Steelers (that's twelve, right?) and start there. Throw in an occasional natural disaster-destroyed community (sorry Arizona, move the franchise to Wichita, Kansas and we'll give you a looksee) and get your winner from there.

horrible post. way to make fun of new orleans without mentioning them.

Well this is high praise from the Queen of Horrible Posters.

And guess what, Sensitivo, I've BEEN to New Orleans since then, have put ACTUAL money into their economy, not fake a$$ sentiment on an football discussion site.

Giggity.

blah blah blah

trying to earn that internet tough guy of the week trophy, huh?

Archived