The New JetNation Writing Staff

JetNation

Its not just management....

I know. I rub people the wrong way or the right way (Crusher). I thought we were cool but understand if you dont like me.

There's a guy here who I've been posting with since 05 and he's boycotted me. It gives me sad. But you love and you lose, I guess.

I know. I rub people the wrong way or the right way (Crusher). I thought we were cool but understand if you dont like me.

There's a guy here who I've been posting with since 05 and he's boycotted me. It gives me sad. But you love and you lose, I guess.

I love you Jif

I hate no one.

But for the dooshies around here, at least you are mildly entertaining. :happy0069:

I know you in real life so I have good reason to hate you.

I still think you may be the most underrated poster on the internet, though.

I love you Jif

Feeling is mutual. I totally <3 your soul.

I hate no one.

But for the dooshies around here, at least you are mildly entertaining. :happy0069:

You're a sweet one. I'd like to cuddle with you.

I know you in real life so I have good reason to hate you.

I still think you may be the most underrated poster on the internet, though.

True. I'd hate me too if I were you. But at least you get my interwebz humor because you know what I'm really like. There will be a day when I'm appreciated for the value I provide.

Feeling is mutual. I totally <3 your soul.

You're a sweet one. I'd like to cuddle with you.

True. I'd hate me too if I were you. But at least you get my interwebz humor because you know what I'm really like. There will be a day when I'm appreciated for the value I provide.

Show us your t!ts!

Archived