Jetman_67 Continues his Celebrity Interaction

Ryno the Jet

This is too funny:

Jon_Tara_normal.jpgJon Knight@SeattleJetsFans

@KMart_LI Tell Wayne Hunter that the Jets fan he met in Bellevue say to get a Twitter Account. He is in Beast Mode this year!!!

Kimberley A. Martin@KMart_LI

@SeattleJetsFans where's bellevue. around these parts bellevue's a psych ward :)

Jon Knight@SeattleJetsFans

@KMart_LI We have a large group of Jet fans coming to Seattle. If you make the Trip, traveling Jets fans would be a decent story.

Kimberley A. Martin@KMart_LI

@SeattleJetsFans will be sure to tell him :) good idea!

Is that Brenda in is Twitter pic? lol

I couldn't get the search function to work or I would have linked this, or posted it, in the thread where Jon was showing off his photos with Hunter at the gym.

BEAST MODE!!

Bellevue is worse than Seattle.

Bellevue is a nice town with lots to do. The traffic seems to be getting worse there, but outside of the area surround Bel Square Its OK. My crib is in Issaquah, so Bellevue is just convenient and 100% better than going to Renton.

This is too funny:

Is that Brenda in is Twitter pic? lol

I couldn't get the search function to work or I would have linked this, or posted it, in the thread where Jon was showing off his photos with Hunter at the gym.

BEAST MODE!!

Getting media attention is good for business. Why do you think the Jets do more than half the things they do?

Bellevue is a nice town with lots to do. The traffic seems to be getting worse there, but outside of the area surround Bel Square Its OK. My crib is in Issaquah, so Bellevue is just convenient and 100% better than going to Renton.

Kirkland>>>>all that sh*t.

Archived