Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already said it.

AVM, Leelou, and Hess. I wouldn't be surprised if the 4th was EP, Lily, or Verbal.

I will say that JiF and CTM both seem to be vetted, but we have to wait till tomorrow to see if anyone else claims silenced.

JIF is dead.

CTM is FAR from vetted.

First off, and this pains me...but Christine is super town. Not in the sense like she's "super" town...she's just really town. Hess = super town.

When AVM flips scum, I'm going to laugh my butt off.

I see a healthy relationship developing here. I'm not scum.

I think you should just paint, I'm scum, on your forehead.

THIS WAS AMONG THE THINGS REVEALED. </3....we've been betrayed by one of our own, I fear. Teh Crusher seems scummy.

Current JN couples:

80 / Verbal

Hess / Crusher

AVM / Lily?

No question mark required. <3 Lily.

Niiiice

awww%20yeah.jpg

Agreed. Still catching up though...

Meh. Either he's really silenced, or this is a brilliant fake out following the play I just dreamed up in my previous post.

That's just untrue. Every time I **** up in a game, I apologize. Every time I'm too big an a$$hole, I apologize. Every time I let down my team (like by not scum hunting aggressively in this case), I usually apologize.

I don't like to let people down.

I'd think everyone here knows that about me by now. I don't like this subtle nudge, since it's based on bullsh*t.

Lastly I must apologize to teh ape. I didn't mean for it to come across as it literally read -- that you don't apologize because you're a dick or something. I just literally can't think of a time I've read you say you thought about dropping out for activity reasons. When I found myself I learned that I was blinded by my hate...and I wish to become the loveable, annoying, doc-hammering AVM again. Minus the doc hammering part. That's 80's job now...and I wouldn't dare take it from the damn dirty seachicken.

Oh yeah. The self I found still hates the damn dirty sea chickens of UNC-W. And umbrellas.

Vote Hess

CTM gets silenced, Hess floats in and asks "who was CTM voting for yesterday?"

As if that is a reliable barometer for who might have silenced CTM? It's more likely CTM was silenced so that Hess could swoop in and frame one of the people CTM was willing to vote. EP, SMC or me.

vote teh crusher, ape. It's the right move.

Wow I feel dirty. Asking the ape to vote the crusher. I revoke such request. Don't want that bad karma.

Nah. Would rather follow-up on my suspicion that you and Hess are scummates. Thanks though, great suggestion.

Vote Hess

CTM gets silenced, Hess floats in and asks "who was CTM voting for yesterday?"

As if that is a reliable barometer for who might have silenced CTM? It's more likely CTM was silenced so that Hess could swoop in and frame one of the people CTM was willing to vote. EP, SMC or me.

My enlightenment didn't reveal Hess as scum. Surely you can trust that and vote elsewhere.

Oh yeah. The self I found still hates the damn dirty sea chickens of UNC-W. And umbrellas.

http://www.wralsport...story/10995758/

UNC Wilmington topples ECU, 10-1

Apr 18, 2012

Greenville, N.C. — UNC Wilmington (21-16) grabbed a 3-0 lead early against No. 24 East Carolina (25-11-1) and never looked back as it notched a 10-1 victory over the Pirates in non-conference action Tuesday night at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.

EZU

Nah. Would rather follow-up on my suspicion that you and Hess are scummates. Thanks though, great suggestion.

I appreciate your consideration. Incorrect as you may be, I respect your right to be incorrect.

1. PAC

2. CTM

3. Nolder - lynched D2

4. EP

5. Ape

6. Crusher

7. Christine

8. Verb

9. Leelou

10. Jif - killed N2

11. 80

12. SMC

13. Tina - 3 shot vig - Samurai - NK night 1

14. JC1

15. Smash - vanilla - Wealthy merchant - NK night 1

16. AVM

17. Lily

18. Hess

AVM, Hess, Pac and Lily with SMC on the bubble.

EDIT: I'd put EP on that bubble too. Yeah, yeah, half the game... I know. This is how I play.

http://www.wralsport...story/10995758/

UNC Wilmington topples ECU, 10-1 var conf= { APIKey: '2_U992_ajvvc-30k26h5lBZbTu7zCvViDDhk4pQeSxex4Aa6vefuZ_MFL7iPdUZIHU' } var act = new gigya.services.socialize.UserAction(); act.setUserMessage(""); act.setTitle("UNC Wilmington topples ECU, 10-1"); act.setLinkBack("http://www.wralsport...tory/10995758/"); act.setDescription("UNC Wilmington (21-16) grabbed a 3-0 lead early against No. 24 East Carolina (25-11-1) and never looked back as it notched a 10-1 victory over the Pirates in non-conference action Tuesday night at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium."); act.addActionLink("Read More", "http://www.wralsport...tory/10995758/"); act.addImage('http://wwwcache.wral...ecu-300x225.jpg'); var shareButtonObjects = [ { provider: "share", iconOnly: true }, { provider: "Facebook", iconOnly: true }, { provider: "Twitter", iconOnly: true }, { provider: "Pinterest", iconOnly: true } ]; var showShareBarUI_params= { containerID: 'social_share_bar', shareButtons: shareButtonObjects, showCounts: 'right', iconsOnly: true, userAction: act } window.addEvent("domready", function() { $$('#social_share_bar iframe').each(function(item) { var src = item.getAttribute("src"); if (src.match(/https:\/\/plusone\.google\.com/)) { var parent = item.getParent(); parent.setStyle("width", "auto"); item.setStyle("width", 62); } }); });

Published: 2012-04-18 11:12:06

Updated: 2012-04-18 11:12:06

Apr 18, 2012

Greenville, N.C. — UNC Wilmington (21-16) grabbed a 3-0 lead early against No. 24 East Carolina (25-11-1) and never looked back as it notched a 10-1 victory over the Pirates in non-conference action Tuesday night at Lewis Field inside Clark-LeClair Stadium.

EZU

Let's not either of us bring us baseball...fair enough? Too many bad memories... :(

I didn't read any of that babbling retardation. This comes across as cop hinting.

Sigh. I'm not the cop. Not scum either, but the bigger deal is that I'm not the cop. I don't know how my whole bit there came across as cop, but meh.

^^^^^^ Delusional. CTM just wants to see your boobs, and AVM holds a candle for Lily. And Vic. And Hess. And secretly, me.

No. No. That's not true....THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

I was very proud of our season. Especially after that win.

...because I hate you.

Sigh. I'm not the cop. Not scum either, but the bigger deal is that I'm not the cop. I don't know how my whole bit there came across as cop, but meh.

No. No. That's not true....THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!

...because I hate you.

"my enlightenment didn't reveal Hess as scum"

How else is one to interpret that?

AVM being AVM. Generally, I believe that's how everyone else was taking it lol.

What do you mean how everyone else was taking it? You just said it... it hasn't been see by most. I feel like you are backpedalling.

What do you mean how everyone else was taking it? You just said it... it hasn't been see by most. I feel like you are backpedalling.

Crusher, Hess, Christine, and 80 have all been in here dude. lol

Oh come on Ape, everyone viewing the thread currently......notably "Bing" and "Facebook"......can understand what AVM is talking about.

I noticed you left your name off. Does this mean you're not counting sea-chickens as intelligent life? Finally, we agree.

;)

I'm probably gonna die tonight, since I'm confirmed town.

Hey scum, I would consider it an awesome favor if I didn't die tonight. I kinda like chit chatting. I'll give y'all a cookie, or something.

If I was scum, I'd leave you alive. Just for the lulz...my heart belongs to Lilian.

**insert witty wifom comment here**

Archived