MNF Part 2: Chargers @ Raiders

Blackout

looks like even DMC knows he's a walking injury. little puss can't help but keep running out of bounds.

Huh? He was running with some serious power last night. Poor guy. He's a one man wrecking crew.

Could you imagine if we ended up with him instead of Gholston? The sh*t that dude could have done behind the line we used to have?

OMG

Huh? He was running with some serious power last night. Poor guy. He's a one man wrecking crew.

Could you imagine if we ended up with him instead of Gholston? The sh*t that dude could have done behind the line we used to have?

OMG

By the end of the night he had gotten his sh*t together, but at the start of the night there was at least 3 or 4 times he was running near the sideline and ducked out of bounds completely untouched when he easily could have had a few more yards.

By the end of the night he had gotten his sh*t together, but at the start of the night there was at least 3 or 4 times he was running near the sideline and ducked out of bounds completely untouched when he easily could have had a few more yards.

Meh, when you know you are the only offensive threat on the team and you're going to get 50% of the offense by yourself alone, I'd probably preserve my body a little bit too. Especially if I've never played a full season of healthy Football.

What would your tone be if he injured himself fighting for a meaningless extra yard during the 1st quarter of the season?

Archived