Coach Cavanaugh finally speaks

courtnj18

Rex is always a step behind. Everyone knew what would happen with Tebow comming in here, now all of a sudden Rex is sick of the Tebow drama ? Sorry Rex you should have known what came with the package so stop bitchin and start coaching with the same balls you coached with when your marched your ass in here 4 years ago.

I realize Tebow makes it a media circus, but any back-up QB who won a playoff game last year draw attention behind Sanchez right now.

Had we had someone other than Brunell, this would have happened earlier.

How many back up QBs in the league right now have won playoff games?

If Drew Stanton is still the back up no one says anything about anything.

How many back up QBs in the league right now have won playoff games?

If Drew Stanton is still the back up no one says anything about anything.

None but us. But, we do have one.

And, as to your second point, that depends on how Stanton looked in pre-season. If he led a few scores, you'd be hearing it... Don't believe me? Ratliff.

I realize Tebow makes it a media circus, but any back-up QB who won a playoff game last year draw attention behind Sanchez right now.

Had we had someone other than Brunell, this would have happened earlier.

Really? Someone would have opened their mouth about a QB who gone to back to back conference championship games in his first two years?

Sorry, but while I agree that Sanchez has a long way to go before anyone mistakes him for an elite QB, the media wouldn't have had this kind of feeding frenzy with anyone but Tebow. Tebow, combined with the Jets missing the playoffs last year is the cause of this brouhaha.

Archived