Let's Talk O-Line

stoicsentry

Reese also puts together top Dlineman top wrs and owns some nice jewelry. Tanny has Austin Howard and a castoff punter to his credit. Bot only after having Wayne hunter and TJ Conley to his credit. So yeah let's compare the two to prove a point that tanny gets a bad rap. Lol.

Word. Tannenbaum's 6 years have resulted in Austin Howard, a castoff punter, and nothing. That is the ultimate truth. It would be changed if he drafted like Jerry Reese, who knows how to find a QB (just use the #1 overall pick taken 3 years before you got the job), and at least STEPPED on a football field as a lad.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word. Tannenbaum's 6 years have resulted in Austin Howard, a castoff punter, and nothing. That is the ultimate truth. It would be changed if he drafted like Jerry Reese, who knows how to find a QB (just use the #1 overall pick taken 3 years before you got the job), and at least STEPPED on a football field as a lad.

OK. you're right. Reese isn't as good as Tannenbaum. That's the argument here right? I just need confirmation of the argument to know which side I'm on. Right now I'm thinking Reese.

Archived