Signing Players

pkennedy8

I'd like to know why in the world The Jets are not looking for receivers or atleast letting anyone try out saying like Plaxico. Our top reciever gets injured and we go out and pick up a fullback cause ours is slightly hurt.

This is a PASSING league and we pick up another Fullback. COME ON!!!!! And we also sign Berry for 2 years, i know Revis is out for season but the whole point is we need recievers Sanchez can throw it to.

Everyone is blaming the QB meanwhile he has no one that can catch the ball. Give me a win Monday Night :character0181:

I'd like to know why in the world The Jets are not looking for receivers or atleast letting anyone try out saying like Plaxico. Our top reciever gets injured and we go out and pick up a fullback cause ours is slightly hurt.

This is a PASSING league and we pick up another Fullback. COME ON!!!!! And we also sign Berry for 2 years, i know Revis is out for season but the whole point is we need recievers Sanchez can throw it to.

Everyone is blaming the QB meanwhile he has no one that can catch the ball. Give me a win Monday Night :character0181:

I deleted your other 2 threads on this topic for you.

We could be lining up Wes Welker, Megatron, Larry Fitzgerald and a young Antonio Gates and Sanchez would look like a polished turd instead of just a turd...

I deleted your other 2 threads on this topic for you.

We could be lining up Wes Welker, Megatron, Larry Fitzgerald and a young Antonio Gates and Sanchez would look like a polished turd instead of just a turd...

That is just absolutely, positively, 100% HOT GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Skip Bayless Like. You sir may have a bright future at ESPN.

That is just absolutely, positively, 100% HOT GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Skip Bayless Like. You sir may have a bright future at ESPN.

Seemed pretty accurate to me. Sanchez is poop.

Although, I do agree with the original premise here. The Jets lack of urgency to bring in people who can catch the ball is strange. I even heard Rex say the other day that you cant keep doing the same things and expect a different result. I think that would apply to the personnel as well. Cant keep rolling out the same pieces of sh*t and expect them to figure out how to play Football suddenly.

Archived