Can’t Stop Now

JetNation

You can hate the Jets now.  But they won’t stop now.  They can’t stop now.  We will soon find out what this team is all about as they approach a stretch of games that seem easier (on paper anyway).  Courtney Aurillo and Phil Sullivan take a look at where the Jets stand, the injuries and whether or not Woody Johnson knows, that we know, he is bald.

Listen in and let us know what you think.  Apologies in advance, there was a microphone issue and the audio is low at some points (when Phil is speaking).  Since his viewpoints are so misinformed, this is really a non-issue.

That one was a mess. A little sloppy. Hard to hear Phil. Someone was doing dishes to some awful slow 80's jams in the background.

Court's allegiance to Mark is mind numbing. Also, she said something about the Jets coming out hot on defense which couldnt be further from the truth considering Houston scored on the first drive and then not showing up for the 2nd half. Yet they only allowed 6pts, 3 of which was gift wrapped from the onside kick.

Just some friendly feedback. <3 you guys.

It was hard to hear Phil at first and after he was too loud. -__-

Any who, I still think you guys should brief us on what points you're going to talk about at first.

It helps me as a listener see where and how you're transitioning with the Podcast. IMO

Also, I really like the intro songs but I think you should use it really as a theme in a sense. Like Can't Stop Me Now...

Ok, "Why can't you stop"?

Court's allegiance to Mark is mind numbing. Also, she said something about the Jets coming out hot on defense which couldnt be further from the truth considering Houston scored on the first drive and then not showing up for the 2nd half. Yet they only allowed 6pts, 3 of which was gift wrapped from the onside kick.

But It is her opinion. I think that's why I can't really say no don't think this way.

However, this also stems another thing I'd like to see/get on the podcast some healthy rebuttals.

Since this fan site is filled with so many versatile opinions, I'd like a little more there too.

It was hard to hear Phil at first and after he was too loud. -__-

Any who, I still think you guys should brief us on what points you're going to talk about at first.

It helps me as a listener see where and how you're transitioning with the Podcast. IMO

Also, I really like the intro songs but I think you should use it really as a theme in a sense. Like Can't Stop Me Now...

Ok, "Why can't you stop"?

Great feedback. Well put. And I agree. That was my point about it being sloppy. The last couple were more cohesive.

But It is her opinion. I think that's why I can't really say no don't think this way.

However, this also stems another thing I'd like to see/get on the podcast some healthy rebuttals.

Since this fan site is filled with so many versatile opinions, I'd like a little more there too.

Opinions can be mind numbing...

Great feedback. Well put. And I agree. That was my point about it being sloppy. The last couple were more cohesive.

Thanks ! I do what I can for the greater good

Opinions can be mind numbing...

Your face is mind numbing .

LOL

Thanks guys. The mic issue is bad, that is my fault. We fixed an issue that we had and I created another one, I am just not speaking loud enough.

We will have that fixed for next week and the place we recorded in promised us peace and quiet but they threw a friggin party in back of us. We will clean it up.

We can't stop now. :)

Archived