Idzik signs USC WR Hazelton (a WR Mark Sanchez maybe never even heard of)

RyanBe_Tebowing

Keep investing in the failed project.

The thing with the Jets and quarterbacks is this; The team makes up their mind on who it's going to be and then if not for an injury will stick with said signal caller until either

A: he gets injured or

B: finally after way too much negative "fan"fare from the fans and the media is finally benched WAY too late for anything good to ever happen with the new guy.

So yea, it's like the thread I posted the other day "If Sanchez Is On The Team In September-he Starts" and it will just be one more year of the same old sh1t, another year of my life that this team will squander away and one more year closer to my death that the New York Jets will NOT make it to the Super Bowl.

I really am starting to hate this team, this owner, this coach, this QB, this GAME of football.

Sanchez has never had an "average year" by NFL standards. He had a great o-line in '09 and '10 and sucked. He's had Braylon before and sucked. He will never be anything more than one of the 5 worst QB's in the league.

You don't build around a guy like that and hope for the best. You replace him.

Unless of course, as HessCrusherStation mentioned, you're going for the tank job. In which case I fully support this strategy.

I understand that but whoever we have as our starting QB should at least have a chance to win games. We should be building our o-line and WR core anyway. I think for Sanchez specifically, Braylon and him have good chemistry. Sanchez might not have had above average numbers with him but the offense looked the best it has looked under Sanchez when Braylon has been on the field (ignore the one or two games they played this year due to circumstances), and I just love the toughness he plays with.

Archived