JetNation Radio: Free Agency Edition - Tuesday 3/12 at 8pm

denden29

Hopefully some of the forum fanatics can join us on Tuesday night at 8 pm for great talk
on what is going on with our NY Jets.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jetnation/2013/03/13/jetnation-radio

Tyson and I will be discussing Idzik, the salary cap space or lack of, contracts like
Sanchez, Holmes, and Harris.

Does Po’uha stay or go? Same for Tebow?  What about Revis?

Call-in live 646-716-4697, just make sure to hit #1 when prompted, and voice your opinion
live.  Should be a wonderful discussionon on these pressing issues. There is also a live chat room.

I'm gonna say this: you all know me. You know how critical I am of the Jets and everything Jets-related. With that in mind, I just want to say that there is currently no better resource in existence for enlightening, informative, entertaining and agenda-free Jets discussion than this webcast. So impressive already and getting better each time out. Congrats, Dennis and Tyson. This is a fantastic product.

I'm gonna say this: you all know me. You know how critical I am of the Jets and everything Jets-related. With that in mind, I just want to say that there is currently no better resource in existence for enlightening, informative, entertaining and agenda-free Jets discussion than this webcast. So impressive already and getting better each time out. Congrats, Dennis and Tyson. This is a fantastic product.

Do we know you?  Do we really know you?

Tom thanks for the compliment, Tyson and I are just trying to the best show we can and hope people are enjoying.

Is anyone else having serious issues with the mobile site?

I haven't have any issues. If you throw a thread in the feedback forum with any problems you are having I would be happy to look at it. :)

Thanks.

What I am enjoying about this show is that you can listen to it and learn about the Jets. Very informative! Really good job Dennis and Tyson.

Jeez, no need for you guys to be so condescending.

LOL. I am obviously not neutral on all things JN, but man this show is really good.

I hate Jets fans and JN, but that show is good. If you want to hear Jets talk, there really is no better place to go unless you can selectively mute Adam Schein and Greg Buttle.

Archived