The Division

Lizard King

I've seen several instances of Jets fans bashing Danny Amendola. Mark my words this guy will be an absolute stud for the Pats. He went to Texas Tech just like Wes Welker, and just like Welker he's sure handed and runs sharp routes, especially out of the slot. No one remembers Wes Welker was a kick returner and WR3 when he was with the fins. With the Pats, in that system, with Brady throwing to him, he became Wes Welker All Pro. That's what will happen to Danny Amendola. Write it down. 

And don't forget GRIT... and um, something about LUNCH PAILS! YEAH!

That's certainly speculation at this point, because I've read that absolutely nowhere.

Notice how Rex isnt shooting his fat mouth off this year with his Super Bowl predictions and best team ever BS? His players are still undisciplined to the media and that leads to a lack of discipline on the playing field which reflects on the HC.

Idzk flew under the radar back in Seattle and wont put up with Ryan clown show like a Tanny did. If the Jets dont win, both Cantchez and Rex are gone. Everyone has been fired or quit, but Rex.

Notice how Rex isnt shooting his fat mouth off this year with his Super Bowl predictions and best team ever BS? His players are still undisciplined to the media and that leads to a lack of discipline on the playing field which reflects on the HC.

Idzk flew under the radar back in Seattle and wont put up with Ryan clown show like a Tanny did. If the Jets dont win, both Cantchez and Rex are gone. Everyone has been fired or quit, but Rex.

Idzik put a lid on Rex? Mark and Rex are gone if they don't win in a rebuilding season? Players are mouthing off? Where do you come up with this stuff? Link for any of that?

Archived