Don't Believe The (Negative) Hype

Maxman

True.  But 3-13 shouldn't shock anyone.

That would be the best thing to happen because:

1. The next draft has better QBs.

2. It would give Idzk another round of high draft picks to rebuild faster.

It sucks to go through another lousy season, but better days are ahead once Sanchez and Rex are gone.

I guess I am in the minority, but I think that the team doesn't look as terribly doom and gloom as everyone else does. I just watched the first preseason game, and was surprised. We moved the ball, scored some points, and had some good yardage plays that seemed absolutely absent last year. I know, its preseason.. but last preseason we didn't put up any points. The Lion defense isn't a world beater, but they also aren't slouches. 

Sanchez sucks, did his usual pick 6 routine, but he also made some decent lobs. I attribute this mostly to Marty actually knowing what he is doing. Winslow makes me not miss Keller at all. I love Colon's bad attitude and willingness to show his anger. I don't like his stupidity and getting flagged but still. Coples is slow to the outside trying to stop the run, but he wasn't completely out of place. I don't know, I am cautiously optimistic. 

Oh. I hate Geno's face and his oversized uniform. Give Simms a chance!!! 

I guess I am in the minority, but I think that the team doesn't look as terribly doom and gloom as everyone else does. I just watched the first preseason game, and was surprised. We moved the ball, scored some points, and had some good yardage plays that seemed absolutely absent last year. I know, its preseason.. but last preseason we didn't put up any points. The Lion defense isn't a world beater, but they also aren't slouches.

Sanchez sucks, did his usual pick 6 routine, but he also made some decent lobs. I attribute this mostly to Marty actually knowing what he is doing. Winslow makes me not miss Keller at all. I love Colon's bad attitude and willingness to show his anger. I don't like his stupidity and getting flagged but still. Coples is slow to the outside trying to stop the run, but he wasn't completely out of place. I don't know, I am cautiously optimistic.

Oh. I hate Geno's face and his oversized uniform. Give Simms a chance!!!

I hate minorities

Archived