Geno out tonight

jetsrule128

If he was able to play, then Sanchez starting would've been a clear sign that he'd already won the competition. So this is a good thing for those hoping and praying that Geno will start the regular season.

Just announced.

Well this sucks.

CAPTAIN

Why would you think this sucks?  

Smith has a lot of time.  Why would you want to see him in there and perhaps make a lot of mistakes, and turn the "fans" against him before he has a chance?

BTW,  There appears to be a subversive cult attempting to under mine your Captaincy.  I've got your back.   Don't want to mention no names, because to say this could be very dangerous,  but their initials might be BG and AGGGGGGGGh........................................................................................

CAPTAIN

Why would you think this sucks?

Smith has a lot of time. Why would you want to see him in there and perhaps make a lot of mistakes, and turn the "fans" against him before he has a chance?

BTW, There appears to be a subversive cult attempting to under mine your Captaincy. I've got your back. Don't want to mention no names, because to say this could be very dangerous, but their initials might be BG and AGGGGGGGGh........................................................................................

I like being captain so I hope people support me !

Archived