So the rest of the AFC East went 0-3 this week

Jetsfan80

Yes, but Geno Smith isn't either of those guys right now.  And our defense is brutally over-rated at present.  Don't see a situation where we don't lose by 2 scores tonight.

I agree with this and while our defense did show some very nice flashes teams will adjust and get the ball out quick... Matt Ryan gets the ball out very quickly and does not make very many mistakes. I think our secondary will start to get exploited as teams max protect ...Teams with good to great O-lines will destroy us IMHO

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah we're in trouble, and with Manuel out, it's like the games are even more meaningless than they are. It just seems without him getting reps and learning and developing, it's just going through the motions.

Hell of a game by Smith last night for you guys too. I've been a critic of his, but he played great. 

Yeah we're in trouble, and with Manuel out, it's like the games are even more meaningless than they are. It just seems without him getting reps and learning and developing, it's just going through the motions.

Hell of a game by Smith last night for you guys too. I've been a critic of his, but he played great. 

Yeah, that game of yours was tough to watch.  I'm obviously no Bills or Browns fans in even the slightest way, but definitely had to feel for both teams losing their QBs like that, it's just not something you want to see, especially for a couple of young guys showing promise.  Hopefully Manuel gets back out there soon enough... and spends the rest of his career losing to the Jets :tongue:

Ahem

Haha...totally didnt see this coming.  Great win.  Exciting game.  My neighbors hate me after last night.

Feel bad for Manuel.  Hate to see Rookie get injured especially when making a play.

Geno bounced back terrifically.  I was more concerned with that than a W...but the W is the icing on the cake. 

Yes, but Geno Smith isn't either of those guys right now.  And our defense is brutally over-rated at present.  Don't see a situation where we don't lose by 2 scores tonight.

We are so winning now. 

Sure hope so.  But, I've never been the reverse-jinx guy.

You are now. 

Archived