Bye Week, And Then Run The Table?

Il Mostro

If jets don't turnover the ball, they will beat every remaining team. Turnovers are the obvious issue. Ravens stink. Panthers don't scare me. Need to beat the sh*t out of dolfags twice. By the time we play Cleveland, Weeden will be the QB n setting up int records. Raiders are average at best and Buffalo blows. Again, if we take care of the football, we win out

We may end up going 5-1 in the division this year. I expect us to sweep the Bills, with two weeks of preparation while they have a tough physical game against Pittsburgh next week, we should win coming off the bye.

And when it comes to the Dolphins, I feel like the disparity between our D-line and their O-line will just cancel out any other advantage they might have over us, I feel like Geno will have to commit multiple turnovers for us to lose those games.

What's encouraging about the remaining schedule is that I don't see any guaranteed losses like I did in the first half of the season. When I looked at the schedule before the season I basically marked 1 Pats game, ATL, NO as auto losses, ironically we beat both NO and ATL, but when it comes to the second half right now, I don't see any auto losses here.

Archived