Keyshawn says Sapp was a bully too!

joewilly12

Warren Sapp was a bully, say ex-Buccaneers teammates Keyshawn Johnson, Chidi Ahanotu  Ahanotu and Johnson both played with Sapp in Tampa Bay and claim that the Hall-of-Fame DT was guilty of the same sort of behavior that got Incognito suspended indefinitely for his alleged mistreatment of Dolphins teammate Jonathan Martin. BY JAIME URIBARRI / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2013, 5:53 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/ex-buccaneers-liken-sapp-incognito-article-1.1510171#ixzz2k0aKLZVx

Warren Sapp seems to have a lot more in common with bullying poster boy Richie Incognito than he'd like to admit.

Sapp, who slammed Incognito on the Dan Patrick Radio Show earlier this week while accusing the Miami Dolphins offensive lineman of racially taunting him, has himself been called out as a bully by two former teammates.

Chidi Ahanotu and Keyshawn Johnson both played with Sapp on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and claim that the Hall-of-Fame DT was guilty of the same sort of behavior that got Incognito suspended indefinitely for his alleged mistreatment of Dolphins teammate Jonathan Martin.

RELATED: SAPP CLAIMS INCOGNITO CALLED HIM 'N-WORD' DURING GAME

"Richie Incognito tormenting & bullying of his teammate reminds me of what our own beloved Warren Sapp did to his teammates & the staff at Buccaneers," Ahanotu, who played five years alongside Sapp on Tampa Bay's defensive line, wrote on his Facebook page.

"Tyoka Jackson, Super Bowl MVP Dexter Jackson, Marcus Jones & Chidi Ahanotu all confronted Sapp & had physical altercations of varying degrees with Sapp. Virtually Nothing was off limits to Sapp's verbal attacks & belittling of his teammates & front office staff."

MORRY GASH/AP Chidi Ahanotu allegedly confronts Warren Sapp after repeated incidents of bullying during their years together with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Sapp was especially hated by Johnson, according to Ahanotu.

RELATED: DOLPHINS GM'S BULLYING SOLUTION: PUNCH INCOGNITO

"Keyshawn Johnson would hangout at my restaurant jazz club & ask to exit out the back when Warren Sapp came in because he despised Sapp."

Johnson, meanwhile, shared a story about Sapp pushing Ahanotu to the limit with his bullying.

"I used to watch him try to bully Chidi Ahanotu, OK? Because he felt he was more superior than Chidi," Johnson, now an ESPN NFL analyst, told radio station KGMZ-FM in San Francisco.

RELATED: GOLA: EX-GIANT SAYS INCOGNITO PROBLEM IS FOR COACH, PLAYERS TO TACKLE

MORRY GASH/AP Keyshawn Johnson can't stand to be in the same room as Warren Sapp, according to former Buccaneers teammate Chidi Ahanotu.

"So one day, you know what Ahanotu did? He got up and he told him, 'Get your you-know-what in the middle of the floor right now. I'm tired of it.'"

"At that point, guess what Sapp did? He sat down. And then everybody else in the locker room, me, the Derrick Brookses, the Brian Kellys, we all said, 'Good for you, man.'"

Sapp hasn't reponded to Johnson's allegations, but he did target Ahanotu in an interview with ESPN.

RELATED: MYERS: DOLPHINS AND THEIR COACH SPIN TALE ABOUT MIAMI VICES

"Check the source," Sapp said. "I've been in the locker room with Chidi for many years. If you know the nature of the beast, don't be surprised by what it does. He had plenty of time to say whatever he wanted to say about Sapp up until this point."

The Hall-of-Famer added that what some people call bullying was simply a player taking a leadership role in the locker room.

"I think I helped him get paid. And then when he got his 10 sacks, didn't come to the offseason conditioning, yeah, I tortured his [bUTT]because we needed him here in the offseason. If I was going to be here every day, why wasn't he? He got his $30 million deal, I got my $36 million deal and we were out there in the same dirt."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/ex-buccaneers-liken-sapp-incognito-article-1.1510171

JoeC36 I don't know why but sometimes my operating system wont allow me to copy the entire article that's why sometimes I post only links.

That's fine, I try and follow up and post them when I am around, but just understand, the one job that Maxman gave me was to badger the sh*t out of people who dont post articles and I take my job seriously. So dont take it personally. 

Archived