Alright...Let's talk 2014 cap, & WR options...

CobraVerde

On Manziel, I concur 100%. Watch his film from the ALABAMA game. He makes insane throws against the top team in the nation. Although I am not a Carr fan, I would be fine with him but If the top 3 are gone, then I would rather see AJ McCARRON.

I also agree that EVANS is a 1ster also, so getting both would be near impossible. Matthews is a talent also, that would be a huge imprivement to what we have now.

Yeah this is a good qb class so we honestly cannot wait on Smith when he's showing absolutely nothing. I'm hoping we go qb in the 1st and wr in the 2nd. It would have been great if we would have traded that 2nd for Gordon though.

As I said earlier, the Lions got Megatron 2 years before Matthew Stafford.  I think that plan is starting to pay off for them.

At QB we just replaced poop with mashed potatoes. Unless the best QB in 2014 has a halo and wings, we should take the best receivers and wait.

Josh Gordon is a beast give up next years #1 on draft day for him.

He is a freak, can he behave as well? Does it matter? Two good games would probably be enough to beat everybody else on the year...

Archived