RG111 and his father trying to dictate next HC in DC

Kleckineau

His father is only suggesting. And rgIII has nothing to do with this. Your thread title perpetuates false information.

And every father lives on the glory of their sons successes. To castrate him for looking out for his kid is stupid.

I've never even circumcised someone let alone castrate anyone....................

Hey if this is true I'm really glad Shanahan sat this clown down for Cousins. The joke of an owner has created a monster being buddies with this kid and now will have to deal with this crap plus his father as long as he is on the roster.

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/12/is-robert-griffin-iiis-father-getting-too-involved-in-his-sons-career-one-publication-says-hes-politicking-for-redskins-to-hire-art-briles.html/

Griffin’s father has increasingly become the kind of nuisance that some people warned NFL executives about before the 2012 draft. In recent weeks, according to two sources close to the situation, the elder Griffin has politicked Snyder to hire Baylor coach Art Briles, who coached the younger Griffin to a Heisman Trophy, to replace Shanahan.

…One source who has known the Griffin family for at least six years recently compared the elder Griffin to the late Earl Woods, Tiger Woods’ father and a man who many believe lived in the reflective glory of his son’s accomplishments.

I knew the Redskins' franchise had gone off the rails years ago when they signed 4 Jet free-agents (Randy Thomas, Lavenanues Coles, Chad Morton, and John Hall) in the same off-season. 

Archived