Jimmy Garoppolo

SickJetFan

he is SR but i think he could go back for another year.would be nice to draft him and have him be our R. willson

Alright, let´s wait and see what the draft will give. Just read that Rex will be back next year.. Don´t know what to think of that just yet. Both positive and negative i guess.

Let Idzik work his magic and hope for a couple of nice additions thru the FA and then a hell of a draft!

Lets go Jets!

Alright, let´s wait and see what the draft will give. Just read that Rex will be back next year.. Don´t know what to think of that just yet. Both positive and negative i guess.

Let Idzik work his magic and hope for a couple of nice additions thru the FA and then a hell of a draft!

Lets go Jets!

yeah last draft had one maybe two playmakers and the rest was depth not bad, this year the same and we would be in great shape.lets just hope the playmakers are on the O side

yeah last draft had one maybe two playmakers and the rest was depth not bad, this year the same and we would be in great shape.lets just hope the playmakers are on the O side

Hope yes. Far from certain no. I feel that Idzik will go BPA no matter what side. But too early to speculate, we will know more after the FA and combine.

he is SR but i think he could go back for another year.would be nice to draft him and have him be our R. willson

Pipe Dream. Idzik will not let Geno be truly tested by another QB. Geno was his pick and he will stick by him. Maybe they draft a QB in the late rounds to say 'see we got Geno some competition'. But in reality, Geno will unfortunately be the QB for years to come. He will continue to follow in the steps of Sanchez and then finally will be cut. We will have to endure this scrub for years before we have a chance to get a real franchise qb.. 

Pipe Dream. Idzik will not let Geno be truly tested by another QB. Geno was his pick and he will stick by him. Maybe they draft a QB in the late rounds to say 'see we got Geno some competition'. But in reality, Geno will unfortunately be the QB for years to come. He will continue to follow in the steps of Sanchez and then finally will be cut. We will have to endure this scrub for years before we have a chance to get a real franchise qb.. 

well let them give him some talent then we will see what happens

Archived