Two possible landing spots for a fired Rex

MexiRoll6

Detroit and Dallas might BOTH be interested in Rex if (when) he is fired by John Idzik. He can REALLY do a job for both of these underachieving franchises. He would be right in his element with underachievers galore. Man, he would be in f-ing heaven, with a mistake prone QB in either Stafford or Romo who he could turn into Sanchez clones and know nothing GM's that he could talk into spending first, second and third round picks on defense - for all the years he is there. What could be better for Rex? Heck, he might even convince Jerry to swing a trade for Sanchez so Romo could perfect the 'butt fumble' which is about the only turnover Romo HASN'T yet perfected. I am sure this post will be removed as my other one was, since this IS a Rex apologist site, but I have to vent.

Detroit and Dallas might BOTH be interested in Rex if (when) he is fired by John Idzik. He can REALLY do a job for both of these underachieving franchises. He would be right in his element with underachievers galore. Man, he would be in f-ing heaven, with a mistake prone QB in either Stafford or Romo who he could turn into Sanchez clones and know nothing GM's that he could talk into spending first, second and third round picks on defense - for all the years he is there. What could be better for Rex? Heck, he might even convince Jerry to swing a trade for Sanchez so Romo could perfect the 'butt fumble' which is about the only turnover Romo HASN'T yet perfected. I am sure this post will be removed as my other one was, since this IS a Rex apologist site, but I have to vent.

DALLAS? Are you kidding me? Jerry had enough of one of these clowns, you think he wants the twin? If Jerry does give him the Dallas job by some miracle, Will Rex have to grow his hair like some 60's hippie freak, dye it white, and look like someone stuck a toilet up your butt everytime the opposing team scores the winning TD on your D?

Archived