Trade chart - with our picks highlighted

Integrity28

ifqxco.jpg

Comp picks mess up the numbers into R5-R7. So, what I did was highlight the 14th pick in round 5 for example, because that is technically what we have - so the value should be right. I didn't highlight any of our comp picks, since they cannot be traded.

So, if we wanted an extra 3rd rounder, we could bundle our two fourths for example. We'd still have the fourth round comp pick. 

Anyway, I thought some of you may like this as a resource over the final 6 rounds.

I don't see Idzik doing any trading up unless he can get a significantly better deal than that trade chart represents. Especially in the second or third. Maybe he packages the fifth rounder with the Bucs' fourth to move back into the third if someone's dropping that he just has to have. Maybe. Even that's a stretch.

I don't see Idzik doing any trading up unless he can get a significantly better deal than that trade chart represents. Especially in the second or third. Maybe he packages the fifth rounder with the Bucs' fourth to move back into the third if someone's dropping that he just has to have. Maybe. Even that's a stretch.

I tend to agree... but it is still fun to play armchair GM and makeup your own trade scenarios, and I figured this was a good reference for those of us that like to play make-believe. ;)

Archived