Rewards Card

Section 333

Wasn't sure where to put this, but did anyone have any issues with their card? One of my cards didn't scan on Sunday and one of my friends missed almost the entire 1st quarter. Very aggravating. When I called they said that particular seat was checked from the rewards web site as scan from phone, which i know I didn't do. Anyone else have this issue?

Wasn't sure where to put this, but did anyone have any issues with their card? One of my cards didn't scan on Sunday and one of my friends missed almost the entire 1st quarter. Very aggravating. When I called they said that particular seat was checked from the rewards web site as scan from phone, which i know I didn't do. Anyone else have this issue?

Wow - that is ridiculous.  

Why was my post eliminated?

I put it back. But it loses all context now that all the SAR I posts (and quoted posts) have been removed.

But prior to SAR I hijacking it, the thread was a good one: asking if others had problems with their ticket cards.

And I'm thinking about eliminating more than just a couple of posts. Somehow I doubt most of you would object. We'll play it by ear & see how it goes.

I put it back. But it loses all context now that all the SAR I posts (and quoted posts) have been removed.

But prior to SAR I hijacking it, the thread was a good one: asking if others had problems with their ticket cards.

And I'm thinking about eliminating more than just a couple of posts. Somehow I doubt most of you would object. We'll play it by ear & see how it goes.

Amazing how a thread about a card instantly becomes who's "richer" as usual when SAR is involved. 

I see, thanks.

Archived