Post Game

TuscanyTile2

Mo Wilkerson apologized for the fight and said he's a leader of the team and can't do that.

Sheldon Richardson took blame for calling the time out (saying he heard MM call for it and he relayed it).  Sheldon didn't do anything wrong there IMO.  In fact I think he did the correct thing.  If the coaches want a TO then the players relaying that to the refs is a smart decision.

I like how both our D leaders stood up and took responsibility (even though I don't think SR had anything to apologize for).

Actually played 28 minutes of pretty damn good football - the interception was at the 2:00 min warning.

They were dominant for about 20 minutes and played well for just under a half  - on the road at a legendary venue against a team that might have the talent to take it all.
I don't like any part of how it digressed and really didn't like seeing that our prayer for a fix at CB is the slug we thought he was for 75% of his rookie season.

But this team has a lot of the pieces and hopefully will continue to get better till we can add some additional soldiers with the war chest Idzik has accumulated.

Archived