Karma Is a Bia-ch

SoFlaJets

Think about how this all came down. Last week as the Pats were getting ready to decimate the Colts on their way to another Super Bowl it is announced that the Pats were going to be filing tampering charges against the lowly Jets, a team coming off of a 4 win 12 LOSS season and the mighty Pats decide it would be funny to file these charges against Woody Johnson who just had to fire a head coach who he really liked and a GM who wasn't qualified to do the job.

So there is Belichick and Bob Kraft who even after receiving a phone call from Woody Johnson apologizing still the bullies can't help themselves-they have to stick to the Jets one more time-just because it would be a fun and a little bit of a naughty thing to do.

So we here at Jet Nation get inundated by these Pats fan idiots who we have never seen here before-all gloating and laughing at us, reading us the riot act and assuring us that "our" team would be losing probably our first round pick. Yea they were all here. 

Then, imagine thier utter surprise to find out that the big story that they were hoping would be the talk of the bye week and imagining Revis being asked about it time and time again and then their karma finally smacks them right back in the face and all of the TROLLS disappear-not to be heard from again.

DEFLATEGATE just might end up costing the bullies a lot more than their hoped-for 1st round draft pick that they were getting ready to get from the Jets

yup, only Tex and his old deflated balls have guts to be here ;)

yup, only Tex and his old deflated balls have guts to be here ;)

That's right Rich and don't tell anybody, but Tex is just as disgusted with the Patriots as we all are. The bottom line is this:  we are all first and foremost professional football fans. In fact most of us older guys had been fans of other teams before we were Jets fans, probably old NFL teams. You see we were fans when there were two different leagues; the NFL and the AFL. The first NFL game I ever watched was  The Ice Bowl with my dad in the living room of our house in NJ, I became infatuated with those old great Green Bay Packer teams Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, Boyd Dowler, Jerry Kramer, Ray Nitschke. I don't remember any AFL games on TV until the Jets 1968 season  

That's right Rich and don't tell anybody, but Tex is just as disgusted with the Patriots as we all are. The bottom line is this:  we are all first and foremost professional football fans. In fact most of us older guys had been fans of other teams before we were Jets fans, probably old NFL teams. You see we were fans when there were two different leagues; the NFL and the AFL. The first NFL game I ever watched was  The Ice Bowl with my dad in the living room of our house in NJ, I became infatuated with those old great Green Bay Packer teams Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, Boyd Dowler, Jerry Kramer, Ray Nitschke. I don't remember any AFL games on TV until the Jets 1968 season  

No one likes their teams Glory Days questioned. Thats the legacy Belichick is leaving Pats fans. tarnished Ws and the Patriots forever being the laughingstock of real fans everywhere.

Consider the difference in the way Yankees fans feel about the last World Championship that they won in 2009 and every other one before that. ARod's accomplishments have pretty much forgotten or ignored because of his cheating, and the forgetting and ignoring is coming from YANKEES FANS, unlike the way that the Pats fans have almost to a man, woman, and child have EMBRACED and DEFENDED their Patriots and their Tommy Brady. 

I forgot to mention Brady's Monday Radio Show where he laughed at the world for even THINKING that "now I've heard everything" he said laughingly ...in other words; "you can't TOUCH us-we're bigger than all of you" 

Wha...? huh...? that's crazy?! WHat are we talking about? where am I?

Tom Brady is a scumbag who left a pregnant girlfriend to bang a super model. 

Consider the difference in the way Yankees fans feel about the last World Championship that they won in 2009 and every other one before that. ARod's accomplishments have pretty much forgotten or ignored because of his cheating, and the forgetting and ignoring is coming from YANKEES FANS, unlike the way that the Pats fans have almost to a man, woman, and child have EMBRACED and DEFENDED their Patriots and their Tommy Brady. 

true, but fans of all other teams laugh at Yank fans for 2009 title and know its phoney just like NFL fans LOL at pats fans

true, but fans of all other teams laugh at Yank fans for 2009 title and know its phoney just like NFL fans LOL at pats fans

yup but the difference being that WE Yankees fans don't put as much credence in 2009 as the Pats fans do in every year since 2001

Wha...? huh...? that's crazy?! WHat are we talking about? where am I?

Tom Brady is a scumbag who left a pregnant girlfriend to bang a super model. 

That has nothing to do with anything that we are talking about. What a guy does in his personal life is irrelevant, what they do to gain an advantage over their opponents is what we are talking about here Matt.  

That has nothing to do with anything that we are talking about. What a guy does in his personal life is irrelevant, what they do to gain an advantage over their opponents is what we are talking about here Matt.  

One could say he "Cheated" on his pregnant girlfriend. Just like he cheated all those years in spygate.

if a man doesn't act with honor in his personal life why should we expect him to act with honor in his professional life? 

the Pats have created a culture of cheating. Their head coach sends boxes of cash to married women through FedEx. Cheaters cheat. it's what they do. 

I learned that by watching Cheaters. 

What SHOULD happen is Bob Kraft should step in and help his buddy boy Roger Goodell out and tell Belichick that he is suspending him and letting Joshie coach the game.

read these words correctly ANY SUSPENSIONS WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL AFTER THE SUPERBOWL!"

there is just too much corporate money out there for them to hold back anything to this game. Especially when CBS could lose millions let alone billions of dollars by maring the big game.

this is why no answer from Goodell, no one has heard from craft, or will from any one of the NFL offices until after the Super Bowl.

read these words correctly ANY SUSPENSIONS WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL AFTER THE SUPERBOWL!"

there is just too much corporate money out there for them to hold back anything to this game. Especially when CBS could lose millions let alone billions of dollars by maring the big game.

this is why no answer from Goodell, no one has heard from craft, or will from any one of the NFL offices until after the Super Bowl.

which is why I really like Integrity 28's idea of a boycott ALONG WITH A PETITION vowing to NOT watch this sell job of Goodell's. Do something immediate and meaningful or we will cost you advertising money and here's my name on a document vowing to not support cheating and dishonesty in a sport that is turning into professional wrestling.

Archived