Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Hallia's claim and Crusher's conversion vets Leelou. Therefore I believe Leelou and the people she has cleared. I'll be lynching from my POE outside of Leelou's list

I think Leelou's conversion is too big of an IF

i'm not sure I'm buying Halia's claim.. with no nk's, why have a backup cop?

I think Hallia's claim and Crusher's conversion vets Leelou. Therefore I believe Leelou and the people she has cleared. I'll be lynching from my POE outside of Leelou's list

I think Leelou's conversion is too big of an IF

and it's a conversion game, there's no way leelou is vetted.... none

+ if you believe hallia's claim you'd have to assume that Leelou can be converted, but wasn't, even though outed on day 1...

something stinks

For conversions? If we have town/mafia vying for majority and recruiting survivors, probably a back up recruiter on either side. This is only if you're going with the theory that only survivors are getting converted. Outside of that anyone could be taken in.

and it's a conversion game, there's no way leelou is vetted.... none

+ if you believe hallia's claim you'd have to assume that Leelou can be converted, but wasn't, even though outed on day 1...

something stinks

If you were to lynch into Leelou's town core, who would you pick and why?

For conversions? If we have town/mafia vying for majority and recruiting survivors, probably a back up recruiter on either side. This is only if you're going with the theory that only survivors are getting converted. Outside of that anyone could be taken in.

so you think leelou can be converted, but just wasn't, even though outed on day #1?

you know what ..with no NK's there almost has to be a recruiter. I was not thinking in that direction thanks for jarring my memory....  It really sucks at this point Leelou was not vetted with a Fat Boy Lynch

Why claim then? People already don't trust you, why link yourself to you?

why would hallia claim? 

I dunno, there's several people in this thread who have blatantly stated they refuse to kill a PR, scum claiming a seemingly useful role like that makes it less likely we lynch her?

so you think leelou can be converted, but just wasn't, even though outed on day #1?

No I think I'm right and that Leelou can't be converted and she's telling the truth, but I'm also willing to listen to what you have to say

I also believe that it would be perfect right now for the mafia to get Leelou lynched on the basis that Hallia is the "back up cop" and can replace her if we make a mistake when in reality they want to get rid of our town recruiter.

why would hallia claim? 

I dunno, there's several people in this thread who have blatantly stated they refuse to kill a PR, scum claiming a seemingly useful role like that makes it less likely we lynch her?

she certainly was not pushed for the claim she basically offered it up because I was pushing Leelou

another thought.. there's been 0 nk's, we are trusting that leelou wasn't converted... even thought she's been outed since day 1.. You'd have to imagine scum would've tried by now? Are we working under the assumption she couldn't be converted, then if so, why is there a back up cop?

That being said, do we think the mechanic at work here is leelou gets converted, and Hallia gets elevated automatically? if so, that would instantly give up leelou

something doesn't make sense here

I'm assuming that the mafia can either kill or recruit on any given night, but not both. Just like how Lee can either view or recruit. 

I'm assuming that the mafia can either kill or recruit on any given night, but not both. Just like how Lee can either view or recruit. 

That's what I said, lol. And it would make sense. I also see how we can both have a back up recruiter and a back up cop.

I'm suspicious of that back up cop right now though due to tinfoil.

That's what I said, lol. And it would make sense. I also see how we can both have a back up recruiter and a back up cop.

I'm suspicious of that back up cop right now though due to tinfoil.

I hadn't read what you said when I was responding to what he said. :P

No I think I'm right and that Leelou can't be converted and she's telling the truth, but I'm also willing to listen to what you have to say

I also believe that it would be perfect right now for the mafia to get Leelou lynched on the basis that Hallia is the "back up cop" and can replace her if we make a mistake when in reality they want to get rid of our town recruiter.

THat is what I'm saying, if you believe that, how could you also believe hallia's claim.. This is like with 80..

IN all likelyhood we can't have cop #1 unable to be converted + no NK's AND have a backup cop.. there's no need for it

there's been no evidence of that though.. 5 night phases, no kills seems weird + there seems to be no doc, yet no dead leelou.... wouldn't scum have taken her out by now?

THat is what I'm saying, if you believe that, how could you also believe hallia's claim.. This is like with 80..

IN all likelyhood we can't have cop #1 unable to be converted + no NK's AND have a backup cop.. there's no need for it

But our cop could still be lynched just like our mafia recruiter right?

I do see what you're saying now though, it's OP

Likelihood it's a gambit as I mentioned above?

there's been no evidence of that though.. 5 night phases, no kills seems weird + there seems to be no doc, yet no dead leelou.... wouldn't scum have taken her out by now?

No, there's been no evidence of that, but it makes sense. If I were the mafia member, I'd recruit rather than kill. It gets you to endgame faster. 

No, there's been no evidence of that, but it makes sense. If I were the mafia member, I'd recruit rather than kill. It gets you to endgame faster. 

and leave leelou alive w/the power to convert back or steal recruits (assuming only survivors can be recruited?)

But our cop could still be lynched just like our mafia recruiter right?

I do see what you're saying now though, it's OP

Likelihood it's a gambit as I mentioned above?

I think the gambit theory is good cause that crossed my mind, "maybe we lynch leelou, if she flips clean, we know her list is good"

Archived