15 Sun October 6, 1991 W New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns 17 14 boxscore
16 Sun October 2, 1994 L New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns 7 27 boxscore
17 Sun October 27, 2002 L New York Jets   Cleveland Browns 21 24 boxscore
18 Sun November 21, 2004 W New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns 10 7 boxscore
19 Sun October 29, 2006 L New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns 13 20 boxscore
20 Sun December 9, 2007 L New York Jets   Cleveland Browns 18 24 boxscore
21 Sun November 14, 2010 W New York Jets @ Cleveland Browns 26 20 boxscore
22 Sun December 22, 2013 W New York Jets   Cleveland Browns 24 13 boxscore

Overall we are 9-13 including playoffs, we are 9-7 since losing the first 6 games of the series.

some highlights of the series include the first ever Monday Night Game in 1970, the week 16 win and in game at the meadowlands in 1985, the double OT debacle in the 1986 div rd and the Sanchez to Holmes OT winner in 2010.

Will never forget that Monday night football game of Cleveland vs. Jets, first game of the year. I think it was the first MNF of all time, and I stayed up late... Riggins had held out that year, because he wasn't getting paid nearly what he was worth (all the $ went to Namath), and he came to camp late with a Mohawk... he looked weird. He played that first game, was not quite ready, and very uncharacterisically of him, he fumbled, and we lost the game, and I cried that night, cause we lost the game, and I had to go to school the next morning.  As far as memories go for me as a Jet fan, Riggins had to be one of the greatest Jets ever, don't care that he played for Redskins in the end.... when we had him, he was awesome.

Will never forget that Monday night football game of Cleveland vs. Jets, first game of the year. I think it was the first MNF of all time, and I stayed up late... Riggins had held out that year, because he wasn't getting paid nearly what he was worth (all the $ went to Namath), and he came to camp late with a Mohawk... he looked weird. He played that first game, was not quite ready, and very uncharacterisically of him, he fumbled, and we lost the game, and I cried that night, cause we lost the game, and I had to go to school the next morning.  As far as memories go for me as a Jet fan, Riggins had to be one of the greatest Jets ever, don't care that he played for Redskins in the end.... when we had him, he was awesome.

Riggins was drafted in 1971, the MN game which was the first MN game ever was in 1970.

The Chris Baker no-catch game.  "Not reviewable."  Bite me.  Oh, and **** you Bernie Kosar (January 3, 1987)

2 awful games, at least the Baker catch didn't come back to haunt us.

Bernie was also responsible for the fake spike though obviously he wasn't the one to execute it.

2 awful games, at least the Baker catch didn't come back to haunt us.

Bernie was also responsible for the fake spike though obviously he wasn't the one to execute it.

Why doesn't it haunt you?  Because the team sucked that year?  It would have been a game winner.  Those are my lasting memories of Chris Baker. That grab.  A catch I found Kerley's timeout TD vs. Green Bay last year reminiscent and him spitting up an easy catch that would have put us in FG range in OT against the Raiders while Favre choked away an easy win against Jamarcus Russell

Why doesn't it haunt you?  Because the team sucked that year?  It would have been a game winner.  Those are my lasting memories of Chris Baker. That grab.  A catch I found Kerley's timeout TD vs. Green Bay last year reminiscent and him spitting up an easy catch that would have put us in FG range in OT against the Raiders while Favre choked away an easy win against Jamarcus Russell

we made the playoffs anyway and that game wouldn't have been the difference in winning the division so while it was irritating at the time it ultimately didn't hurt us.

we made the playoffs anyway and that game wouldn't have been the difference in winning the division so while it was irritating at the time it ultimately didn't hurt us.

They were 4-12 in 2007.  That was the Adrien Clarke is as good as Pete Kendall year.  They didn't make sh*t.  If they'd won they would have dropped a few more slots and somebody else would have been stuck with Gholston. 

They were 4-12 in 2007.  That was the Adrien Clarke is as good as Pete Kendall year.  They didn't make sh*t.  If they'd won they would have dropped a few more slots and somebody else would have been stuck with Gholston. 

the Baker game was 2006 at Cleveland, the year we went 10-6 and lost to NE in WC rd.  we lost again to Cle in 2007 but that was at home.

Archived