In Todd Bowles I trust

Jetster

After watching last nights game I'm convinced that Bowles has the pcs to at least slow down the Pats offense. The Steelers D has been getting worse every year & now with Labeau retiring Tomlin will be exposed a little. 

Last night their pass rusher was 37 year old James Harrison...can you say FINISHED? Their best secondary player was Gay & he's a jag. Ravens will lay 35-40 points on that defense this year..book it.

3 huge blown coverages were the game last night with the Steelers blown goal line offense & 2 missed FGs. You add the PI in the endzone & game over. 

Cant wait to see how Bowles plans to cover these Patriots. Let's pray we have Sheldon back for that game. The only thing I know is that the Arizona Cardinals gave Brady fits when they came to Gillette. I didn't know who Bowles was really but I was impressed with how the Cards defense was playing. Of course the Cards had no offense so it was a mute point.

Gronk is gonna get his plays you just have to keep him out of the endzone but that little sh*t Edelman is the real problem on 3rd downs. We have got to stop that little f*cker! Can't wait, I think we have the horses.

Lebeau is an assistant with the Titans.  The Steeler D certainly looked sad, but I am a little more worried about the other side of the ball.  Sure the Pats gave up a ton of yards, but that bend but don't break sh*t is a staple of the Belichick/Parcells D.  I am very concerned that the Steelers could not punch it in from the 1.  Hopefully with the big receivers we will be able to do a bit better.

Lebeau is an assistant with the Titans.  The Steeler D certainly looked sad, but I am a little more worried about the other side of the ball.  Sure the Pats gave up a ton of yards, but that bend but don't break sh*t is a staple of the Belichick/Parcells D.  I am very concerned that the Steelers could not punch it in from the 1.  Hopefully with the big receivers we will be able to do a bit better.

I think the absence of Bell and Bryant had a big part in the Steelers inability to score the TD.  

The Steelers D looked miserable.  I highly doubt Gronk is going to go completely uncovered very often this season.  Edelman too.  They literally werent even being checked at the LOS.  For all the love Tomlin gets, the Steelers can look totally unprepared and sh*tty, a lot and they're loaded .

Archived