Chan is a Really Solid Coach Listen to him here....

Charlie Brown

Here is Chan at a recent press conference. I really like how balanced and well thought out his answers are.  He is so far removed from Sprags and the other OCs we have had around here. Confident, honest and directed he knows what to say and more importantly what not to say....

Listen:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/videos/videos/Gailey-Great-Deal-of-Confidence-in-Fitzpatrick/736098e9-7e47-401f-ab5f-7201cafef3af

Nice comments on Petty in here as well.....  Very interesting...

Best thing he says:

"You adjust to the strengths of your players"

So awesome. Have not had an OC with that philosophy in a long time and it is the philosophy I personally agree with.

Very positive guy, but Petty seems to be doing really well and Brandon  seems to be fitting in well.

Best thing he says:

"You adjust to the strengths of your players"

So awesome. Have not had an OC with that philosophy in a long time and it is the philosophy I personally agree with.

Very positive guy, but Petty seems to be doing really well and Brandon  seems to be fitting in well.

How about when he said that he is not going to talk about which players have been looking really good to him because then other teams may start to be on notice to pay more attention to them. I liked that.

Quite the opposite from telling the world that anyone who makes a good play in practice is going to be the best player ever.

How about when he said that he is not going to talk about which players have been looking really good to him because then other teams may start to be on notice to pay more attention to them. I liked that.

Quite the opposite from telling the world that anyone who makes a good play in practice is going to be the best player ever.

Yes it is very different. Of course, not all coaches believe in adjusting a system for players they believe in finding the righ players for the system like Rex. I am excited to see what we do on offense. One thing I know is that the offense has looked better in each game so far. I also think we may pass more this weekend than people anticipate.

Archived