Eric Mangini fired again

AFJF

If Rex ever had the talent on defense that Mangini had on defense this year, Rex fans would put up billboards getting the GM fired, and probably kill thme GM's dog.

Give me a friggin break do you Mangini-lovers understand that half the 49ers roster either retired/left via FA or asked for a trade after Mangini became their DC?

He sucked here, he sucked in Cleveland, Vernon Davis had the worst year of his career with Mangini as his Tight End Coach and now he sucked his way to a pink slip from the 49ers as their crappy DC.

eric-mangini-jets.jpg

Give me a friggin break do you Mangini-lovers understand that half the 49ers roster either retired/left via FA or asked for a trade after Mangini became their DC?

He sucked here, he sucked in Cleveland, Vernon Davis had the worst year of his career with Mangini as his Tight End Coach and now he sucked his way to a pink slip from the 49ers as their crappy DC.

eric-mangini-jets.jpg

Mangini lovers? Saying he is better than Rex is like saying my sh*t smells a little less bad than your sh*t.

And are you delirious blaming Mangini for the retiring players? Oh wait, we know you, dumb question.

Mangini lovers? Saying he is better than Rex is like saying my sh*t smells a little less bad than your sh*t.

And are you delirious blaming Mangini for the retiring players? Oh wait, we know you, dumb question.

He's not better than Rex.  He's not even better than Herm and Herm was a terrible head coach.

32 NFL Front Offices agree with me btw.  0 agree with you.

Can't believe Mangini forced Chris Borland into retirement and made Vernon Davis' steroid-addled body decompose. :((

Nobody wants to play for Mangini.  He's an inept clown who acts like he's Belichick without Belichick's resume or knowledge.

Nobody thinks Mangini is anything but a horrible coach except for like 5-6 people on this site.  Nobody.

Pinning an disappointing season on a tight ends coach is Peak JN.

Mangini is the greatest coach just no luck.  Sucks here, does horrible in Cleveland, sucks at everything in San Francisco to the point Chip Kelly who could care less about defense fires him.

It's amazing how the world just doesn't go along with Mangini's greatness?   All I hear is the 2007-2008 drafts were so great well if Mangini was the GM, why did he trade John Abraham for a friggin Center?

Archived