Yankees tell players to be more like Russell Wilson, less like Cam Newton

AFJF

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

Provide evidence of this please?

How about you open your eyes?

Cam got more flack for waking away from the podium, had more people ripping his integrity and maturity than Peyton had to face over a sexual attack charge.  They were falling over themselves because a player didnt want to talk after losing a SB than a player who wont say boo to defend himself in a sex case.  

We had a braindead thread here, whining that he's overrated and shouldnt ever be in the discussion for league MVP.  

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I am sure at the time it was discussed but show the evidence? which one of them walked off a podium?

looking it up it sounds like it was a big deal that BB left:  http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/bill-belichick-early-exit-field-media-talk-article-1.308835

but he stood up at his PC and didn't walk out.

the Brady example is that when Sherman got in his face and started taunting him when he went to shake hands?

BB walked out of the SB with time left on the clock.  Did not congratulate the Giants.

Brady walked off the field without shaking the hands of the Seahawks, among everything else that scumbag does like point and taunt at opposing teams.

Manning didnt shake a single players hand or congratulate a single player on the Saints when they the lost the SB.

It's sooooo strange that you dont know about these incidents, no?  lmfao

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, but he brings it on himself though by his actions by dancing and stuff that other QB's do too. 

Right?  Can you imagine saying anything like that about anyone else?  Even all the WRs or RBs with their ridiculous dances. This guy defends TO.  TO was entertaining, Cam is bad.  

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

How about you open your eyes?

Cam got more flack for waking away from the podium, had more people ripping his integrity and maturity than Peyton had to face over a sexual attack charge.  They were falling over themselves because a player didnt want to talk after losing a SB than a player who wont say boo to defend himself in a sex case.  

We had a braindead thread here, whining that he's overrated and shouldnt ever be in the discussion for league MVP.  

You must be a shaun king fan?  

he was a lock for the MVP the last 6-8 weeks of the season.

The SB is a big game, fans and media make smaller issues bigger deals all the time.  he didn't get any more flack than anyone else would have.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

BB walked out of the SB with time left on the clock.  Did not congratulate the Giants.

Brady walked off the field without shaking the hands of the Seahawks, among everything else that scumbag does like point and taunt at opposing teams.

Manning didnt shake a single players hand or congratulate a single player on the Saints when they the lost the SB.

It's sooooo strange that you dont know about these incidents, no?  lmfao

and he got crap for doing that.

Brady tried to shake hands but was almost assualted by a seahawk player but I am sure Brady's reaction was racist.

manning has been called out.  did any of them walk out of their PC? 

the incident get forgotten over time just as this non issue will be.  it's comical how racism is thrown around over every little situation.  it's actually sad.

51 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

which QBs have a dance every time they throw or run for a TD?

Do you watch the NFL? 

44 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

and he got crap for doing that.

Brady tried to shake hands but was almost assualted by a seahawk player but I am sure Brady's reaction was racist.

manning has been called out.  did any of them walk out of their PC? 

the incident get forgotten over time just as this non issue will be.  it's comical how racism is thrown around over every little situation.  it's actually sad.

Funny how you didnt know about them.

46 minutes ago, King P said:

tumblr_inline_ni16wxMXYU1regaz2.gif

Rodgers does this all the time, yet he gets commercials for it.

Cam does the dab.. "ZOMG! WHAT AN ARROGANT CLASSLESS THUG!"

Yeah, exactly. 

If I was good at the internet I'd post a gif of Brady pointing at the opposing teams sidelines like he does after almost every TD.

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yeah, exactly. 

If I was good at the internet I'd post a gif of Brady pointing at the opposing teams sidelines like he does after almost every TD.

he doesn't do that every TD, once again you are being dishonest in trying to prove a made up point.

1 minute ago, King P said:

Phony racism?

Ok, would you mind telling me what real racism is? Go ahead, I'll wait...

Nope but everything that goes wrong is not racism.  you subscribe to the shaun king school of excuses.  The MVP, #1 in jersey sales was not a victim of racism especially when it was BLACK players that started the silly controversy.  Cam is one of the most popular players in the league.  last I checked Tom Brady is white and he's hated outside of NE- racism?  not everything is related to race.

Just now, nyjunc said:

Nope but everything that goes wrong is not racism.  you subscribe to the shaun king school of excuses.  The MVP, #1 in jersey sales was not a victim of racism especially when it was BLACK players that started the silly controversy.  Cam is one of the most popular players in the league.  last I checked Tom Brady is white and he's hated outside of NE- racism?  not everything is related to race.

Ok, I was going to respond to all of this. But first I figured I'd just ask you this question instead.

Since you claim that none of the hate towards Cam is due to race. In what situation would the hatred Cam gets be racist? What would have to happen to make you look at the hate/criticism Cam gets and say "yeah, racism plays a part in this"?

3 minutes ago, King P said:

Ok, I was going to respond to all of this. But first I figured I'd just ask you this question instead.

Since you claim that none of the hate towards Cam is due to race. In what situation would the hatred Cam gets be racist? What would have to happen to make you look at the hate/criticism Cam gets and say "yeah, racism plays a part in this"?

First off, this "hate" is overblown thanks to the black players calling him out then that letter from that old lady.  He is one of the most popular players in the league.

as far as people that don't like him, I am sure there are many that don't like him b/c he is black just as I am sure there are many black fans that don't like certain white players b/c they are white.  it is not evidence of racism.  

3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

First off, this "hate" is overblown thanks to the black players calling him out then that letter from that old lady.  He is one of the most popular players in the league.

as far as people that don't like him, I am sure there are many that don't like him b/c he is black just as I am sure there are many black fans that don't like certain white players b/c they are white.  it is not evidence of racism.  

So it seems for it to be about racism, people have to basically say outright "I don't like Cam because he's Black".

It's obvious you don't know how racism works. Or based off your deflections, you're just being intentionally obtuse. Which one is it?

Just now, King P said:

So it seems for it to be about racism, people have to basically say outright "I don't like Cam because he's Black".

It's obvious you don't know how racism works. Or based off your deflections, you're just being intentionally obtuse. Which one is it?

Clearly you know all and I know nothing.  It's racism that Cam is one of the most popular players in the league, you got me.

we need to stop hiding behind the racism crutch.  Not every negative thing to happen to a black person is a result of racism.

1 hour ago, nyjunc said:

You must be a shaun king fan?  

he was a lock for the MVP the last 6-8 weeks of the season.

The SB is a big game, fans and media make smaller issues bigger deals all the time.  he didn't get any more flack than anyone else would have.

WTF does Shaun King have to do with anything?

Especially the asinine idea that Cam shouldn't have been in the MVP conversation?  

Shaun King, MVP lock?  How are you a lock of you don't get it?  

Archived